SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 1 of 73 1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loveyou - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 Empty Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:35 pm

Continue 2 here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kashathediva wrote:
julychild wrote:
umngirl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:and one more. So nothing tells us that Rachel is on JK?

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  7h7 hours ago
More
We've decided to let our friend @jimmykimmel make the historic announcement during tomorrow night's show.

Amy Kaufman responded to that tweet to say Rachel was gonna be on JK tomorrow night. I tend to think an entertainment reporter for the LA Times is probably right when she said that. JMO

I could be wrong, of course, but I have a hunch that Amy's source is the same as everyone else's (Reddit member included), i.e, Rachel's sister's FB post. She posted it in the a.m on the 8th. I don't follow Amy, but has she ever spoiled anything about the show?

I was wondering if they all were sourcing the same.
It's done more than we think.
We have over 7200 members here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

loveyou - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by atem Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:16 am

I just went to the ABC press release and Jimmy Kimmel doesn't have her scheduled for Monday, but Wed. is TBD.

Following are the episodes scheduled to air the week of February 13–17 (subject to change):

Monday, February 13
1. Tracy Morgan (“Fist Fight”) 2. Kaitlin Olson (“The Mick”) 3. Musial guest D.R.A.M. featuring Erykah Badu

Tuesday, February 14
1. Denzel Washington (“Fences”) 2. 2017 Sports Illustrated cover model 3. Musical guest Lukas Graham

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

loveyou - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:20 am

If it's supposed to be a surprise announcement, it wouldn't make sense for it to be on the official press release, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:24 am

Lara wrote:If it's supposed to be a surprise announcement, it wouldn't make sense for it to be on the official press release, IMO.

In my opinion, the show is not announcing The Bachelorette.  Seriously, what would be the point?

Did the person that wrote the article for the L.A. Times source her info? I seriously don't get what is considered reporting any more in this country. duh

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:09 am

RS just confirmed that Rachel will be announced as the Bachelorette on JK. Unless he's being mislead, but it seems like the most obvious scenario right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:16 am

Oh wow, if true, this interesting for sure.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:16 am

I think they are announcing Rachel early because she's actually not getting that much buzz especially if we look at her social media numbers compared to the other women. This is a way to introduce her, get more fans up her alley, and also get some men to come on the show for the right reasons. I'm okay with that. yes
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:24 am

Cila51290 wrote:I think they are announcing Rachel early because she's actually not getting that much buzz especially if we look at her social media numbers compared to the other women. This is a way to introduce her, get more fans up her alley, and also get some men to come on the show for the right reasons. I'm okay with that. yes

There are other women I would definitely have also watched as Bette however IMO Rachel has the kind of charisma that makes for a better lead.
cheerleader solid choice

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:55 am

Why would they let JK announce her on a night he doesn't even have time for her to sit down as a guest (according to the episode). Chris Harrison knows how to build her up and get bachelor nation buzzing but they chose JK, instead? Also JK ratings pretty much suck compared to TB. How many viewers are going to tune in in they don't follow spoilers. What's the target demo for JK?

It just doesn't make sense to me at all. Maybe they haven't advertised her appearance because until tonight's episode plays out they still want people to question if Nick stays or goes.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:59 am

They chose JK for the same reason it's the only late night show bachelor people are ever on, because that's the abc show.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:04 am

I'm sure they'll hype it while tonight's episode is airing. If they were set on doing it now, there's no better place to do it than on JK.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:04 am

I guess we will find out tonight.
I don't see announcing Rachel as a lead will give her much more time --less than 4 weeks (by the time the audition process and ok is established its closer to 2-3 weeks tops) to extend the search of whatever "appropriate" men means.
Most professionals need some time to get an extended leave from work. That in itself is a process. It's not usually hey--I'm taking a leave see ya be back in 8 weeks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 73 1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+67
limoncello
dw_a_mom
Luvstruck
sosleepy
Sprite