SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 10 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 41 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Copper - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Dessler Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Copper - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by emusha Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:08 am

I LOVE that Alexis is rach's bff lolol

Agreed on Nick being a producer puppet if what Chris said is true and they could see half way through Nick's season i wonder if they started short circuiting Nick's relationship with Rachel I wouldn't put it past them

Dessler wrote:Someone watching the bachelor with Corrine was on reddit, people were asking him questions about the episode for Corrine to answer.

Someone asked
Did she give you any hints as to what happened between Rachel and Vanessa in Bimini? Or why Corinne doesn't like Vanessa?

Answer
Vanessa might have said some not nice things about her behind her back.

fascinating they are hiding all that...wonder what she did say
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:09 am

ericbutterfly wrote:Yes I am so excited! Loved her on Jimmy tonight and how she was using that rose as a microphone lmao. Let's go BIG RACH!

laugh out loud me too!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Dessler on Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:25 am

She looks adorable.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:31 am

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:33 am

Mgrissom wrote:I think Rachel was the reason Nick was the Bachelor. It is so obvious this season that Nick is the producers puppet. With him they got Corrine to carry the season and Rachel for the next star - something new. Luke might have given them a love story, but that is what's happened the last two seasons and they wanted something different and a bachelor and his fans that would embrace Rachel as a lead.

I believe and think that Nick gave them a love story, but for what ever reason they choose not to show it. Who knows if Luke would have find his love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:38 am

emusha wrote:I LOVE that Alexis is rach's bff lolol

Agreed on Nick being a producer puppet if what Chris said is true and they could see half way through Nick's season i wonder if they started short circuiting Nick's relationship with Rachel I wouldn't put it past them

Dessler wrote:Someone watching the bachelor with Corrine was on reddit, people were asking him questions about the episode for Corrine to answer.

Someone asked
Did she give you any hints as to what happened between Rachel and Vanessa in Bimini? Or why Corinne doesn't like Vanessa?

Answer
Vanessa might have said some not nice things about her behind her back.

fascinating they are hiding all that...wonder what she did say

RS did say thre was a fight and all the girls stood by Rachel, so maybe they all think the same way, and she was the only one who said it out loud, keeping it real. I do think Vanessa is beautiful, but we all dont know her and what she is like behind close doors.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:45 am

Disappointed that Rachel is the token black girl. In all honesty we hardly saw her. what we did see of her was her say she didn't like the process it was to hard and she wasn't sure she was going to stick it out. T he volleyball game she was mad she said she didn't come her to play volleyball. Jubliee would have been a much better choice.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:52 am

It all started with the dirty look you gave me on night one of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and look where we are now .. Who knew shark girl and lawyer girl would be best friends ...I am beyond excited for your journey to find love Rachel ! She is not only the coolest girl I have ever met, but the realest, funniest, and most down to earth chick I love you so much beautiful and even though we have only known each other for a couple of months, I can't imagine life without you ❤AMERICA GET READY FOR YOUR NEW BACHELORETTE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:53 am

atem wrote:
reason wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:Back to Rachel! I just hope they get the casting right and find someone worthy of her.

I think because she is a judges daughter there may be a different caliber of guys because they will have to past the dad test.  IMHO

Don't get your hopes too up about that.  This is a show ran by MF.  

LOL if anything I can see MF&CO planting lots of egg on your face bombs.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:54 am

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 41 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+67
limoncello
dw_a_mom
Luvstruck
sosleepy
Sprite