SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 19 of 73 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 46 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest February 22nd 2017, 6:22 pm

What an interesting article. I do believe love is her end goal. I dont think she wants fame just the baby clock is ticking.

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Mia_Leoni February 22nd 2017, 6:52 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:I 100 percent believe that she is looking to find love. I usually like Bachelorette better than Bachelor so excited for her season.

I hope they bring in quality guys for her sake and my own!! This darn show brought Des her Chris and Ashley her JP ...my two favorite seasons of the franchise....so they better try hard to find Rachel's soul mate, too.

ITA with all of this! Hoping for a similar season to those. Rachel seems ready to settle down with a soul mate!
I'm in my mid twenties, and still can't find myself relating to many of these contestants who use social media platforms to elevate themselves and their brand. Hoping to see Rachel's love story, she deserves it.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose February 24th 2017, 12:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel February 24th 2017, 12:30 pm

notarose wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It didn't work out—I guess he was looking for something else. His loss!"

There's that attitude we spoke about the other day. IMO it's your loss Rachel because if you were the F1 you'd loose out being the ette. Not a bright statement to make IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 February 24th 2017, 12:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

There's that attitude we spoke about the other day. IMO it's your loss Rachel because if you were the F1 you'd loose out being the ette. Not a bright statement to make IMHO.

I didn't even realize she said that. Hmm. Again these crop of women seem bitter towards Nick but I actually think it's because of their mutual dislike for who he actually chose. I'm sure once her season starts she'll think differently about everything regarding this show. It's no joke! Good Luck Rachel!! Hugesmile
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva February 24th 2017, 12:51 pm

His loss? No. Everyone is not right for everyone. She was not right for him and him not for her. That's it. She better get some coaching fast before she starts doing a Juan Pablo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana February 24th 2017, 12:52 pm

Comments like that prove it's not really is loss Rachel laugh out loud He is not losing any sleep over you.

It's quite sad she has to make comments like that especially considering Nick has spoken in such high regards about her.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky February 24th 2017, 12:54 pm

I think it's "sad" that women leave the show thinking -JMO (interpretation of Kristina's words to him and now Rachel's) - that Nick didn't get to understand them or see them completely for who they are ... and what a great catch they are (because no doubt they are) ... because IMO that's not true, Nick may have seen them just fine and liked/loved them for who they are ... but he fell in love with someone else ... who isn't better or worse than them, but she is Nick's "the one" ... and it would be very "problematic" if a man meeting 25 women would find 2, 3, 4, x women "perfect for him", because every woman I assume wants to be "the one" perfect for their man. This time it just wasn't her ... and she can thank "her lucky stars" that she gets a chance to meet the RIGHT one for herself (the same goes for all women who Nick let go)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM February 24th 2017, 12:58 pm

Cila51290 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I didn't even realize she said that. Hmm. Again these crop of women seem bitter towards Nick but I actually think it's because of their mutual dislike for who he actually chose. I'm sure once her season starts she'll think differently about everything regarding this show. It's no joke! Good Luck Rachel!! Hugesmile

It was just banter. I do think on some level she believes it though because she knows she's a catch and if that's not enough for him in her mind it IS his loss. And she can feel that way, without thinking Nick's some terrible guy or having negative feelings towards him. Thinking it's Nick's loss and thinking he's a bad guy aren't mutually exclusive, she can have one without the other. IMO **edited** it doesn't come off bitter at all. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu February 24th 2017, 1:00 pm

I'm going to cut her some slack. I do think that's her own pep talk. When she described what she was looking, it was pretty much Nick wrapped in a bow (so to speak). I think they grabbed her and courted her for Bette as soon as she returned home because it was their best chance to land her. Hurt, angry but also I'll show him. She found love on the journey so it wasn't hard to paint the picture even brighter with her as the Ette. JMO

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare2b... February 24th 2017, 1:03 pm

I don't see a huge problem with what she said and doesn't from my perspective reflect this huge sense of bitterness towards Nick. Her comment did not say anything negative about him, but simply suggests that he is missing out by not dating her. So what?

I think that's a natural reaction to feel when you fall for someone and the relationship fizzles out. I'd rather hear that than the passive aggressive "I'm so happpy for them...wish them all the best.. bs" that many contestants go with simply to appear above it all.

And as to the idea that she'd be more interested in hosting her own show over finding love, that's assuming that her original goal was to get more famous, become the Bachelorette etc. Time will obviously tell, but if love is her end goal, sure the Bachelorette gig gives her more opportunities to find said love, but she probably would have been equally as happy getting the hea now. JMO. Is Vanessa losing out by not getting the opportunity to be Bachelorette?

Dare2b...

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel February 24th 2017, 1:15 pm

IMO he's not missing out on anything. Nick apparently chose someone else that he wanted. That's the whole idea about this crazy show. That statement come across to me that she's better then the F1 or better than what Nick's decision was.

How about saying she's grateful it turned out that way because it brought her the 'ette, just like Nick said about Andi and K that he was thankful because he's learned a lot and it brought him TB. Maybe she said that IDK, I didn't listen yet.

IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - she better learn fast, because IMO there will be guys on her season that will think it's her loss she didn't choose them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 73 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 46 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+67
limoncello
dw_a_mom
Luvstruck
sosleepy
Sprite