SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 6 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LoveYou - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:59 pm

Yep yep yep IMO yep.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

LoveYou - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:03 pm

I know people mean well when they say that she's not just historic but smart, educated, etc. As if a black lead has to be 'exceptionally' great to get the gig. No one else was good enough. So much bias in the reactions on SM. Sigh.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:08 pm

I am not sure if this was brought up yet, but was this a joke? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:27 pm

I hope rachel doesn't quit being a lawyer for bachelor nation, taylor nolan said she can't practice being a counselor right now because of issues with the show and her job.

i asked her in one of her live chats on IG why she's not working anymore and thats what she said.

so if rachel quits being a lawyer then all that hard work and years of schooling have gone to waste just for a tv show then i won't respect that.

Vanessa is still working at her school and raven working at her job but all the other girls we see them going to bars and partying and doing ADS

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:28 pm

coolangel wrote:I just wish everyone on SM would stop throwing around 'historic' when it comes to announcing Rachel as the 'Ette. IMO It almost makes it look like that is the only reason she is getting the role. There is so much more to her than being black. They are already setting a very bad tone for her season IMO.  no no

Tell that to MF!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:43 pm

cmarci93 wrote:I hope rachel doesn't quit being a lawyer for bachelor nation, taylor nolan said she can't practice being a counselor right now because of issues with the show and her job.

i asked her in one of her live chats on IG why she's not working anymore and thats what she said.

so if rachel quits being a lawyer then all that hard work and years of schooling have gone to waste just for a tv show then i won't respect that.

Vanessa is still working at her school and raven working at her job but all the other girls we see them going to bars and partying and doing ADS

Is that a fact? No one else works? or is that what you think they are doing?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:56 pm

taylor nolan said she can't work bc of conflicts with the show, dominique said she can't work so she's doing Ads, sarah said in a live chat that she can't go back to her career right now either .

so yes its mostly my opinion but all these girls are deciding not to back.

look at lauren bushnell ,she quit being a flight attendant for ben and is doing a stupid blog.
Thats what they all end up doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:02 pm

Lauren did not quit being a flight attendant simply for Ben.  It was due to the fact she was so recognized and it would have not be safe/convenient for her passengers to have to deal with fan girls asking for selfies as she tried to do her job.  I'm not discussing the blog, thats a subject for her thread.

Since I don't follow the other girls, I don't know what exactly they said and if their going back is more there choice, their employers or they simply want to shill.  So, lets be careful how we word things and what we say.  And lets make sure to use IMO or JMO when stating an opinion.  If its a fact, back it up with a link and/or where the info came from.  And lets not make sweeping, generalizations about the cast of the forum members.  I personally don't like having others speak for me, especially if I don't agree.  laugh out loud  TIA.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:03 pm

atem wrote:
coolangel wrote:I just wish everyone on SM would stop throwing around 'historic' when it comes to announcing Rachel as the 'Ette. IMO It almost makes it look like that is the only reason she is getting the role. There is so much more to her than being black. They are already setting a very bad tone for her season IMO.  no no

Tell that to MF!

I understand, but she will be the first black Bachelorette. "Historic" might be an over-hype word, but she'll forever be known as the first black Bachelorette, and that will follow her everywhere. Whether MF calls it "historic" or not. My real issue will be on if they deliberately make moves to alter the format of the show to reflect her "blackness"...very delicate, but hope you understand what I mean. Thant would be dumb and offensive.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:06 pm

IMO, TPTB are not known for their kindness, being politically correct, smartness, etc.  So, sadly, I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of dumb, cringe worthy, offensive things done.  All for the sake of being "historic."  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:07 pm

IMO they won't change anything. They will continue to cast the villain, the jerk, the drunk, the guy who jumps in the pool, and edit which ever way they choose without regards to anyone or anything, regardless of who the lead is, or the contestants.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:10 pm

cmarci93 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

taylor nolan said she can't work bc of conflicts with the show, dominique said she can't work so she's doing Ads,  sarah said in a live chat that she can't go back to her career right now either .

so yes its mostly my opinion but all these girls are deciding not to back.

look at lauren bushnell ,she quit being a flight attendant for ben and is doing a stupid blog.
Thats what they all end up doing.

I think the issue at hand is that the phrase
all the other girls we see them going to bars and partying and doing ADS
does not equate
taylor nolan said she can't work bc of conflicts with the show, dominique said she can't work so she's doing Ads,  sarah said in a live chat that she can't go back to her career right now either .

3 does not equate all.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+67
limoncello
dw_a_mom
Luvstruck
sosleepy
Sprite