SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 57 of 73 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 65 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LoveYou - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by coolangel Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source

Both look very happy. Looks like there was closure there. yes

JMO.

Last edited by coolangel on Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

LoveYou - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the photos are not showing.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:04 pm

reason wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the photos are not showing.

Thanks for letting me know [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Should be visible now. yes
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks I can see it now.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:08 pm

I think the biggest battle that all the Bachelorettes face is sleep deprivation, constant travel and alcohol. When you combine mind games of producers and wanting to make everyone happy, it just leads to high emotions, tears and poor decisions.

Rachel is going to have to deal with these conditions just like those before her did. I hope her long hours as an attorney will serve her well. She is going to need it!

ETA...I love those pictures with Nick!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:12 pm

coolangel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source

JMO.

The idea that Rachel had animosity towards Nick was always ridiculous IMO. They been cute, and they stayed cute Hugesmile AND she looks bomb as h*ll :yes: All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:13 pm

Photos with her and Nick are great. Thanks for sharing.
Many past leads have gotten ill during filming(physically) from stress, long hours/lack of sleep and grueling travel. LoveYou - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 4256136633
I hope she stays well.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:15 pm

She is absolutely stunning and very successful! Whoever her fiance ends up being, wow lucky man!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:23 pm

ReneeM wrote:
coolangel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source

JMO.

The idea that Rachel had animosity towards Nick was always ridiculous IMO. They been cute, and they stayed cute Hugesmile AND she looks bomb as h*ll :yes: All JMO.

I agree. It never seemed like they had any animosity towards each other. imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:43 pm

that little clip of the preview of their fantasy suite date is too cute. makes no sense as to why he decided to dump her then but his loss.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:22 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:that little clip of the preview of their fantasy suite date is too cute. makes no sense as to why he decided to dump her then but his loss.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm just going to go ahead and say what I've been thinking all season. I can only truly judge N/V's relationship post show, but if I go by what I'm seeing, Nick chose wrong IMO. I'm going to use his own words "I mean, she went back to what she’s used to…I mean, I don’t know how else to…I mean again…actions speak louder than words". All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:25 pm

Ok ya that was kinda cute. Embarassed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 73 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 65 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+67
limoncello
dw_a_mom
Luvstruck
sosleepy
Sprite