SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 64 of 73 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WomenTellAll - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:32 am

Ok, so, am I alone here?

I love Rachel. She seems awesome. Educated, articulate, magnetic personality. And it's about damn time this show casts someone of color in the lead role. Yay diversity! 

But....

I can't get past my opinion that I think she was the ring leader, the Queen Bee, in a house full of catty biotches. I would be waaaaaaay more excited for her if it weren't for this little nagging feeling. It kinda reminds me of the last lawyer we had in the lead role.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

WomenTellAll - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you are not here alone.  I dont know all the circmstances and I am not blaming anyone about what happen, we all have different spirit and we all dont get along.  Personalites are gonna clash within a house full of women.  I let it go and looking forward to her season.

Last edited by reason on Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], the last lawyer held the grudge against JPG and was her winning platform to get the lead.  So I think because of that women empowerment, I was excited to see her season.  However, I don't want to subscribe to holding grudges against a co-contestant especially if it seems like the scales don't seem to be even (7 against 1, or everybody against 1).  

That is just me though I like inclusive people (that means everyone is welcome into the club).  You are not alone, I would like to support someone who is kind to all and not just kind to those she likes (which is everyone except for one.)

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:07 am

It just seems like Rachel was great until she confirmed she didn't like Vanessa IMO. Now she's the worst person ever. **IMO**The ringleader even though aside from her one comment has stayed out of the fray of the drama. Ringleader even though she's also friends with girls like Danielle M and Christen, that love Vanessa. Castmates and some of the GP attacked Corinne, she let everyone know she loves Corinne. Castmates and the GP went super overboard on the Taylor hate IMO at WTA and after the WTA was done filming she posted an IG story and tagged Taylor. When Dominique was spiralling on the show, Rachel was the one in the bathroom trying to calm her down. When that episode aired with Raven and her story about beating up her ex boyfriend (which I was super disgusted by) Rachel, who rarely tweets about the episodes tweeted right away to support her. Some of the other women seem to not be fans of Nick, but other than her offhand (IMO) 'his loss' comment, she's only had glowing words about him. Interviewers have tried to goad her into insulting him or denigrate him in some way in a couple of interviews and she doesn't just sidestep the question, she always straight up talks about how great she thinks he is. In that same glamour interview that was critiqued she flat out says she just wants Nick to be happy. Nick confirmed that they're on good terms in his blog. But you know, ringleader. When other castmates speak about her they've said she's a good listener, and how she was a big sister to them. After the WTA these are two of the tweets she's liked

But you know ringleader or whatever. ***IMO***

The words and actions of other girls, even the ones she's close with, are their own. I'm a big sister, I don't police my younger siblings actions, I'll give them my thoughts on things, try to give them advice, and then be there for them whether they choose to take it or not. All JMO

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:11 am

reason wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you are not here alone.  I dont know all the circmstances and I am not blaming anyone about what happen, we all have different spirit and we all dont get along.  Personalites are gonna clash within a house full of women.  I let it go and looking forward to her season.

The thing is she isn't letting it go...and neither is her posse. That is what I don't understand. It was months ago. You are the Bette. Be happy. Let bygones be bygones. You don't have to be friends or even ever see each other again, but no need to go blabbering about not liking someone. You are supposedly a very smart lawyer. You know how to use words to their best effect. If you have nothing nice to say, just zip it.

I will be interested in seeing how she handles it when criticism starts coming her way....and I have no doubt it will. Buckle up!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:15 am

It doesn't matter to me. You can be the most wonderful person on earth, but when you bad mouth someone on social media, yes I'm going to have a nagging feeling, among other reasons. I don't care if it was Vanessa CH MF Brittany Jorge or anyone else. That tells me that maybe you aren't what everyone thinks you are IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:19 am

GuardianAngel wrote:It doesn't matter to me. You can be the most wonderful person on earth, but when you bad mouth someone on social media, yes I'm going to have a nagging feeling, among other reasons. I don't care if it was Vanessa CH MF Brittany Jorge or anyone else. That tells me that maybe you aren't what everyone thinks you are IMHO.

It means she isn't perfect IMO (I never thought she was), not some she devil who's rallied all the girls on her side for her ulterior motive of a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] campaign IMO.

Last edited by ReneeM on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:20 am; edited 2 times in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] My only reply to your post is that I don't think she was threatened by any of the other women so she could be nice and magnanimous.

She mentioned somewhere in an article/interview that was discussed here that she thought she was going to "win". Nobody else was preventing that but Vanessa, and shockingly...not...that is the person she is still having issues with. Her own words...don't like her. Nothing wrong with feeling like that, but totally unnecessary to say...particularly in those circumstances where she didn't have to answer that question.

As I wrote previously, I will be interested to see how she will handle the criticism that will come her way.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:22 am

I have no problems that she didn't get along with Vanessa but I do agree with those who think she was the leader of the pack. The discussions reminded me of an article I had read not too long ago and why I believe this was the case in the house.

In all cliques there exists one primary person, the alpha. This person is usually viewed as charismatic, attractive, and powerful. He or she has the power to strengthen or break up friendships. People usually follow this person’s lead because they feel a connection to them and in essence desire to be like them. They can be just as powerful in both positive and negative ways.
Source

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 am

My opinion about Rachel is from her own words/actions post-show and specifically what I see as her better-than-thou attitude which I find to be off-putting.

CH himself said that she can "impose her will" on anybody -- a quality that works for a lawyer sure, but I find unappealing in any relationship (friendship or romantic relationship) that should have a partnership and someone who doesn't see themselves as all that and doesn't see others as lucky for THEM to have her in their life. Let them say that, not her say that about herself. IMO anyone that says that about themselves especially on a platform like this it's just straight up ego and very immature.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:28 am

ReneeM wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:It doesn't matter to me. You can be the most wonderful person on earth, but when you bad mouth someone on social media, yes I'm going to have a nagging feeling, among other reasons. I don't care if it was Vanessa CH MF Brittany Jorge or anyone else. That tells me that maybe you aren't what everyone thinks you are IMHO.

It means she isn't perfect IMO (I never thought she was), not some she devil who's rallied all the girls on her side for her ulterior motive of a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] campaign IMO.

I don't think anyone has said she is a devil who rallied all the girls. What they do is on them, but many of them are very young and clearly immature and can be influenced, particularly by someone they look up to.

We are just having a discussion like we do every season about our observations of the people on this show. Some like one person, some like another, while some are neutral. I am generally neutral and I like to question edits. I particularly like to see how the edit lines up with what I see of the person off the show. If I see a discrepancy, I question it and it makes me go hmmm . Doesn't mean that I think the person is a horrible human being, just that I see things that give me pause and will be things I will look out for in the future. This is just one of those things. It is what keeps me from being bored silly by this stupid show that gives me a Corinne and her dumb antics.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:28 am

Sprite wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] My only reply to your post is that I don't think she was threatened by any of the other women so she could be nice and magnanimous.

She mentioned somewhere in an article/interview that was discussed here that she thought she was going to "win". Nobody else was preventing that but Vanessa, and shockingly...not...that is the person she is still having issues with. Her own words...don't like her. Nothing wrong with feeling like that, but totally unnecessary to say...particularly in those circumstances where she didn't have to answer that question.

As I wrote previously, I will be interested to see how she will handle the criticism that will come her way.

If it's all about competition, Raven made it to F2 ahead of her & yet Raven was and still is one of her closest friends. There wasn't an article about her saying she thought she was going to win, Christen said it on after buzz and that could have been paraphrasing, or using it the same way a lot of people call the show a competition for sometimes lack of a better word. In her glamour interview [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] there were actually two sections that stood out to me that it wasn't just a 'competition' for her IMO.

Glamour: Will we see your dad on The Bachelorette? We are dying to meet Mr. Lindsay.

Rachel: [Laughs] Did you know Nick met my dad? He met my dad off camera.

Glamour: Really?!

Rachel: Yeah, which is what I loved because it was a real-life experience. It wasn’t, "Hey, we’re doing this for TV," it was, "Hey, I really want to talk to you about a future with your daughter." So, yeah, Nick met my dad off-camera.

Glamour: Looking back, are you glad Nick wasn’t end game for you?

Rachel: No, [because] in the moment if Nick had gotten down on one knee and put a ring on my finger, I would have said yes. I wanted it,

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 73 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+67
limoncello
dw_a_mom
Luvstruck
sosleepy
Sprite