SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 58 1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:30 pm

Episode 8 starts here.

All other epi threads here

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:20 am

What was shown in the commercial? Thanks!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:55 am

When do they usually show previews to the next episode? Or in this case previews to the HTD dates? Is this another week of, "should I stay or should I go?" speculations because the supposedly rose ceremony (or lack thereof) is not happening until next week?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:39 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:When do they usually show previews to the next episode? Or in this case previews to the HTD dates?  Is this another week of, "should I stay or should I go?" speculations because the supposedly rose ceremony (or lack thereof) is not happening until next week?

Some of us were speculating earlier that the edit might have no closure all the way to epi 10. Yep, that would suck.

So, some Bimini footage needs to swallow HTD time.
Dorfman sounds like a logical cliffhanger for epi 8 which would mean epi 9 begins with a repeat of her entrance and then whatever the outcome of that is would take up what would have been only FS and meet the Vialls.
Blah if that's the way the edit will go.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:48 pm

Is there possibly no htd this season?
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:51 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Is there possibly no htd this season?

Do we have any SC's or spoilers that HTD actually took place? I know Nick was seen at Miami International, but that doesn't mean that he had a HTD w/Corinne.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:53 pm

I believe all the htd's locations have been sleuthed. He was also seen in a Montreal airport and I don't recall where for Raven.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:56 pm

^^^that is what I am wondering. They always show scenes of htd in preview. I just became spoiled this a.m. so not aware of much but my guess from previews is he brings it down to 3 and heads to Finland without Corinne.

Eta...seeing GA post...Okay, will see what next week brings. If htd, will be previews by Thursday. Weird season.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:08 pm

Yes, there are HTD. That's why Andi was brought in for fake drama at the RC in NYC.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:14 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^that is what I am wondering. They always show scenes of htd in preview. I just became spoiled this a.m. so not aware of much but my guess from previews is he brings it down to 3 and heads to Finland without Corinne.

Eta...seeing GA post...Okay, will see what next week brings. If htd, will be previews by Thursday. Weird season.

There's no way that TPTB would pass up on us seeing Corinne's nanny duh (where is my brain)
!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:23 pm

I really don't get the cliff hanger of not addressing HTD with the girls. Nick spoke of them throughout the entire episode last night. Maybe we will get previews of them excluding Corrine. I guess they want everyone to question if we actually get to meet Raquel (The Nanny). Yea, right! TPTB are fortunate I don't engage in twitter. Ridiculous!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:49 pm

IMO there will be 4 HTD's next week. Then the RC will be held in Brooklyn, where Andi shows up. Bye to Corrine then off to Finland with the final 3. I hope we actually get to see all the fun footage on the HTD's and TPTB don't do a hatchet job to edit like they did to the last few episodes. These dates are my favorite so I'm hoping for a shard of enjoyment from this horribly edited season.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 58 1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+69
Muslady
locoforbach
Litta123
Dessler
happygolucky