SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:33 pm

I can see the Dad saying, don't ask me unless you're sure. I'm thinking of my own family and what they would do. No way in the world would anyone I know accept a phone call.

It would have to be a special visit, sit down, food, drinks, then talk business, and you better have a good explanation as to why you want to get married. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cila51290 Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:41 pm

I like how Rachel and Vanessa took Nick to places dear to them. Rachel her church and Vanessa her students.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:53 pm

Rachel looked lovey at her HTD! TV wise, I'm looking forward to Raven's the most. She's so fun!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:14 pm

Oh good. More tense and awkward situations and fake drama to hide V/N some more. Yippee.

I want Nick to move for her.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:15 pm

Also adding that Raven and Nick's hometown date seems to be banking on the typical F2 physical chemistry/friendship esque route.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:59 pm

Her father doesn’t help matters by sharing some information about Nick that has Vanessa questioning whether she will get her fairytale ending.
Source

She knew about him and his stints of the show before hand, so what could he possibly tell her that makes her question Nick now?  laugh out loud

I know they always throw in obstacles and doubt for the F1/Lead to overcome but this seems like another stupid storyline in a season with an exceptionally bad storyboard and a wonky, choppy edit.  They seriously could've left a lot more in if they'd minimized the Corinne show.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:01 pm

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:01 pm

I would always prefer they do not ask the fathers permission during the HTD as come on, we would really have to watch him ask four father for their daughters hand and 3 out of 4 times he would be lying straight to their face. I hate this expectation of the show.
I think they should write in a Skype ask permission scene which is part of the process and can be quite funny and serious too. If I was only meeting Nick one times, as a parent I would not give my blessing on the HTD anyway, no way. You better wait until you know someone well before you give your blessing. It's all too fast so as a parent I would definately not be rushing into it.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:08 pm

I dont like them asking permission either on HTD's....seriously...how sincere is " would you give me your blessing to propose to your daughter, should survive the next 3 rose ceremonies?"

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:02 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Her father doesn’t help matters by sharing some information about Nick that has Vanessa questioning whether she will get her fairytale ending.
Source

She knew about him and his stints of the show before hand, so what could he possibly tell her that makes her question Nick now?  laugh out loud

I know they always throw in obstacles and doubt for the F1/Lead to overcome but this seems like another stupid storyline in a season with an exceptionally bad storyboard and a wonky, choppy edit.  They seriously could've left a lot more in if they'd minimized the Corinne show.  

JMO
[b]

word score  ITA with the bold. IMO TPTB have butchered this season with the edit. We have seen so little storyline and lots of the Corinne Show. TPTB also could have shown us Rachel in every episode to make her more visible as the next Bachelorette to increase her SM numbers and casting pool.....and avoided having to announce her early and spoil this season for the unspoiled viewer. This season has been an edited mess IMO and the fault lies with Production.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:11 pm

@Seabear i agree and have said the same thing. I actually believe Nick is giving us a decent season....had they edited properly. Id like to see what the Canadian producers would have done with it..they dont seem to mind showing the love story....but like any production crew worth their salt....theres always that smidgeon of doubt just to keep it interesting

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:05 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Source

JMO

About the father talk
On Nick & V's first 1-1 he talked about the bubble and how it's a challenge to trust your feeling inside that bubble.  I'm thinking Nick might tell Mr. Grimaldi that he may not propose because of wanting V to be certain her feelings are RL transferable.  This would directly relate to the whole "fairytale ending" idea.  I could see her dad wanting to be sure she is prepared for 3 outcomes: not being chosen, chosen but not being engaged, or engaged. It would be a reasonable convo for dad to have with daughter before she leaves again.
Might fit the epi description.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+69
Muslady
locoforbach
Litta123
Dessler
happygolucky