SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 77 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by OnePromise Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:27 pm

If I was his fiancé, I would have whole heartedly encouraged him to do it. Who says that his fiancé didn't want him to do it? I'll wait to pass judgement until I hear Vanessa's thoughts about it.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 77 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:31 pm

These 2 (N&V) communicate, a lot. I am positive they discussed DWTS and made the decision together.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:34 pm

I picture Vanessa in Nonna's house with the whole fam rooting for Nick on DWTS.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:42 pm

Who knows? Maybe Nick will be the first one to be eliminated?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:43 pm

Meh. If it wasn't DWTS it would be HEA or MBC or whatever else these Bach leads all do. And yet Nick seems to be held to a higher standard than all of them when they go on multiple TV shows (and IMO will continue to do so) or that he has to move when the past F1s who are still with their partners moved for the Bach lead (Cat, Lauren). So I don't see anything different here than any of those leads and DTWS never stopped Sean from marrying Cat and despite him saying it was a strain it didn't stop him from going on MBC and airing their dirty laundry either which is a greater strain, IMO, when it comes to TV shows.

Vanessa and Nick have both shown themselves to be people who communicate well and communicate with each other very well so I have no doubt that they'd have discussed this already. It's why I've never expected or decided on what Vanessa is going to do post-show because she's the unknown to me and it remains to be seen what her choices are for the future. Whatever those choices are, I am totally fine with and don't see as negatives since it's their lives and how they want to live their lives.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:17 am

I missed the first 10 minutes of this episode. (I ignored the rest.) Was there a few seconds of Vanessa talking?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:47 am

2ndcampbell wrote:I missed the first 10 minutes of this episode. (I ignored the rest.) Was there a few seconds of Vanessa talking?

Yes. Mostly saying she doesn't know how the other HTDs went and if that caused a change in his feelings toward her. Also, she wasn't feeling special...probably because she hasn't had a chance to talk to him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:59 am

2ndcampbell wrote:I missed the first 10 minutes of this episode. (I ignored the rest.) Was there a few seconds of Vanessa talking?

There's hardly any talking from Vanessa...Raven got the 1st rose, Rachel got the 2nd rose...TPTB seems wanting to drum up some intrigues or competitions between Vanessa and Corrine...I saw tears flowing down from Corinne's eyes even before Nick had handed out the rose, I guess she knew she was going to get booted out...thus, Vanessa got the 3rd rose...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:08 am

Preview is spliced good for creating doubts. I agree with Vanessa and would never compromise on my core values, beliefs ... that is also something IMO Nick believes too ... which can be viewed as "stubbornness" (who used this word?), but for me it represents own identity, which undermined leads to no good -IMO. On the other hand Nick's "not being traditional" is more "interesting" ... which again is no surprise, considering his family and his choices since TB 1,2,3, - 4 ... Like, does he want to get married, or would he be up for to elope? Does he want to date first, cohabit, then marriage, kids - I guess that would mean traditional - or is he "making his own rules for the relationship", that may not work for some, but can work for him. Also he isn't a "traditional man" establishing his "manhood" in the couple's dynamic ... he isn't afraid to take part in what "traditionally" is viewed as "female role" - IMO ... so I'm curious about that conversation.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:38 am

^^ Happy I wonder if he meant he is not traditional in the gender roles - you know how he said to Raven I don't need someone who can cook, I can do that myself... I want someone who challenges me (essentially keep him on his toes). I think he was referring to that (...or maybe he is alluding to he doesn't like "vanilla" hehe).

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:57 am

I took it to mean at this stage of his life, he can take care of himself physically. He can manage his cooking, cleaning etc. He was more interested in expanding his mental and emotional areas of life.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:26 am

I really don't think Nick is held to different standards. There are pages and pages of criticism surrounding SeanCat's season of MBC (and their reality TV career in general) spanning years and more recently B&L's HEA.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption