SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happybirthday - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  Empty Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:31 pm

Fan thread for Rachel! Please read the Fan forum rules in the same section.

Enjoy!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

happybirthday - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:56 pm

In honour of Rachel's fan thread (the first of many IMO  Smiley ), I decided to bring over some of my favourite posts from the other girls in the house congratulating her

MY GIRL IS GOING TO BE THE NEXT BACHELORETTE I couldn't me more excited for you @therachlindsay!!! ABC truly outdid themselves with this pick...you are kind, graceful, intelligent, REAL, beautiful, funny, genuine, and everything we need in a Bachelorette I can't wait for America to fall in love with BIG RACH!!! Whoever you end up with is going to be one lucky man #TheBachelorette #TheBachelor #BIGRACH #sistersnotfriends by @astridloch

It all started with the dirty look you gave me on night one of #TheBachelor and look where we are now .. Who knew shark girl and lawyer girl would be best friends ...I am beyond excited for your journey to find love Rachel ! She is not only the coolest girl I have ever met, but the realest, funniest, and most down to earth chick  I love you so much beautiful and even though we have only known each other for a couple of months, I can't imagine life without you ❤️AMERICA GET READY FOR YOUR NEW BACHELORETTE #thebachelorette #michaelbroughtustogether #Copper #ProBono #ImFunnier #SorryDad #rollingwiththehomies #seperationanxiety #QUEEN by @alexiswaters_

There's a reason why we call her BIG RACH! SHE DOES BIG THINGS!!! @therachlindsay  My day one, my soul friend, my person!!  not only is she making history by being the first African American female to have a bachelor/ette lead BUT she is MORE than that!! To list all of her attributes and qualities that I love would be too long to type. America will soon find out that She IS laughter. She IS friendship. And she IS LOVE. I am ALWAYS in your corner Rach! I love you so much!! now go show America what they've been missing!!!! & bring home the Love of your Life!!!!!!  #thebachelorette @bacheloretteabc @bachelorabc by @ravennicolegates

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

happybirthday - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:40 pm

@ReneeM Nice job! yes

Yesterday I had to delete a pic because it didn't have a source. It was a gorgeous one of Rachel and Nick. I have no idea when it was from. She had a gorgeous outfit on. I think they were coming out of a doorway?

If you or anyone know where it is, I'll go grab it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:54 pm

@GuardianAngel I can't believe I forgot that one because the pic and caption are one my faves!

Bachelor Nation doesn't know how it all goes down yet, but as you'll surely see saying goodbye to Rachel was one of the most heartbreaking moments of my life. I have met very few people who possess as much beauty, grace, and charisma as Rachel and after hearing that she'll be the next Bachelorette I couldn't be more excited. Bachelor Nation is so lucky to have her but not as lucky as the group of men who will have a chance at winning her heart. No one is better prepared to show Bachelor Nation, and the world, the beauty of embracing diversity. Good luck Rachel, not that you'll be needing it. I'm so proud and happy for you, I'm honored to be able to call you a friend. I can't wait to watch your journey!! #thebachelor #thebachelorette by @nickviall

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:55 pm

Oh yeah, that one too. laugh out loud That's not the one I meant. Let me think for a second.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:00 am

GA- are you thinking of the HTD pic of Nick and Rachel coming out of a doorway- I think it might have been the church?

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:02 am

This one. Love the outfit, she looks great IMO.

disneyabcpress.com

happybirthday - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  Rave10

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:02 am

@KB_Mom sorry double post. Is that a church? I had no idea when or where that is.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:06 am

She has an Olivia Pope thing going with that white coat thing (not up on my fashion terms, clearly!). I'm really excited to see how they style Rachel for her season.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:08 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@KB_Mom sorry double post. Is that a church? I had no idea when or where that is.

The press release said Rachel takes Nick to her church and that doorway looked like it could be a church. The pic is from the photos released of all of the HTDs.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:10 am

Yes that's where the pic is from. Clearly I don't remember reading the whole article. Thanks @KB_Mom Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:21 am

She is one beautiful woman. I cant wait for her season to start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+36
BachelorBabe512
Bee
Zaynab
mercieme
kimberlyg