SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:25 am

Vanessa congratulater her too.

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by mysthelma Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:42 am

Soo gorge. Can't wait for her season

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 1f49b  Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:53 pm

Right when I thought I couldn't love her more Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 3806527698

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 C4y2W7tVMAEl9UA

Alexis Waters ‏@awatazzz  1h1 hour ago
I only hang out with girls who would bring their dinner to the club @TheRachLindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:07 pm

So much pressure on her, tptb. I hope she can find a way to still have fun. I personally don't think this show does this people any good. Wishing her the best regardless . Not watching the current season, so, not sure how she came across but will watch her season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:11 pm

She looks like a tomboy with her outfit Smiley

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 Image10

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 63528810

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 63528811

http://www.gettyimages.ca/photos/rachel-lindsay?excludenudity=true&family=editorial&page=1&phrase=Rachel%20lindsay&sort=best#license
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:37 pm

Well from those pictures you can already tell they did a good job with her hair makeover!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:15 pm

She's rocking sweats and timbs, I knew I loved her laugh out loud & I think @GuardianAngel once complained about her nails, seems like they're already on the job Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 3806527698

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:19 pm

You beat me to it @ReneeM I noticed the nails, much prettier IMO and I love those sweats. My son makes fun of me because I like tapered, he tells me to get out of the 70's. They are hard to find! I'd wear those in a second. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Naijabach Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:22 pm

Source: Access Hollywood youtube
Interview with access Hollywood during Nick's season.
I've seen people make comments on SM about finding someone who is more prettier, but personally I find her to be stunning especially in motion.
Naijabach
Naijabach

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:04 pm

Rachel is stunning. I don't know what more people would want. I only had one complaint during this season and it was about her hair. I think they finally have styled it nicely. She looks radiant.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:You beat me to it @ReneeM I noticed the nails, much prettier IMO and I love those sweats. My son makes fun of me because I like tapered, he tells me to get out of the 70's. They are hard to find! I'd wear those in a second. laugh out loud

I have three pairs that look just like those ... in three different shades of gray ... Joe Fresh. I wear them at home and when I go work out at the gym. I even have a 3/4 length pair.

I do like what they have done with her hair. Will be interesting to see what kind of fashion she will be sporting during her season. I really liked her look on Kimmel, but to be honest, the rest of what she wore on the show, didn't really stand out for me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:16 am

@Sprite Thanks for the tip. I'll have to check them out.

IA her hair is so much better now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+36
BachelorBabe512
Bee
Zaynab
mercieme
kimberlyg