SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Carine Mon May 22, 2017 2:20 pm

@ReneeM thank you, I do remember that rose ceremony the weather was not good, they looked so cold lool.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Dessler Mon May 22, 2017 2:34 pm

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 22, 2017 2:35 pm

The shortest distance between 2 points is a straight line but somtimes we make it complex in our analysis (just my opinion about life in general); my point being that Rachel maybe is simply a wonderful person & hence why she gets all the accolades from all these peeps. I will most likely never meet her in my life but I am sure she ain't perfect but flawed like the rest of us but it warms my heart that folks that have met Rachel in real life have great things to say about her....all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon May 22, 2017 2:40 pm

All I know is she can't have everyone that has met her fooled. If she was arrogant, someone would have said something already. Even people (e.g. photographers) that spend less than a day with her come out gushing about how awesome and humble she is
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Mon May 22, 2017 2:50 pm

Rachel is awesome and humble. She was definitely that way in college and I believe she is still that way now. I trust my friends' judgment so since a lot of them are also friends with Rachel, I'm sure she's great. IMO

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 2:59 pm

I absolutely agree Mercieme. I have chosen to bypass comments I dont agree with and focus On responding to the ones I agree with just so I keep my sanity and enjoy the season. Everyone wont like Rachel or like what she does and I accept that and keep it movng.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 3:11 pm

Y'all, I think I love this girl. The fact that everyone that has met her seem to say wonderful things about her speaks volumes and makes my heart warmer for her. I am 100% #teamreachel! Let the journey begin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon May 22, 2017 3:12 pm

I agree with you all so much. @see2love I think I will take your approach from now on.

@Dessler I also look at it like no one has to come out and say she's not nice after meeting her but all these people don't have to come out and go out of their way to say how nice she is either. They could just keep quite and not rock the boat.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Mon May 22, 2017 3:24 pm

Go Rach!! :D

I just adore how everyone is so supportive of her. She must really be a gem!!

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 22, 2017 3:40 pm

see2love wrote:I absolutely agree Mercieme. I have chosen to bypass comments I dont agree with and focus On responding to the ones I agree with just so I keep my sanity and enjoy the season. Everyone wont like Rachel or like what she does and I accept that and keep it movng.

I wish I could pin this somewhere. This is exactly the attitude to have not only for Rachel's season, but every single season that comes out of this franchise. Because every season will have those who like the lead and those who don't.

Well said IMHO!
clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 22, 2017 3:52 pm

So cute lool..
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUZvffVDjxR/

Carine

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 5:34 pm

Dessler wrote:Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 Screen21

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUZqP6njP_s/?taken-by=theyearofelan
Yes Elan.  I totally plan to relax, have fun and enjoy the S*** out of this!
see2love wrote:I absolutely agree Mercieme. I have chosen to bypass comments I dont agree with and focus On responding to the ones I agree with just so I keep my sanity and enjoy the season. Everyone wont like Rachel or like what she does and I accept that and keep it movng.
Yes!  I have not time in my busy schedule of fan-girling and obsessing and rewatching Petal moments to respond to anything negative or debate Rachel's character.  JMO.  Plus there's way more love for her here and all over the internet in blogs, podcasts etc. so should be easy to just focus on the postives IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+36
BachelorBabe512
Bee
Zaynab
mercieme
kimberlyg