SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:26 pm

That was a great idea by bachelorusa and very sweet of Rachel to acknowledge it.

It would be nice if other fan accounts take note and start a trend.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:26 pm

I'm a really big fan of her aesthetic. I know I couldn't rock that many rings at once and yet they always seem to look good on her. Love how she's been styled this season so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:00 pm

Really lovely photo of her!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:46 pm

Rachel posted her THR photoshoot with Channing on IG.... I hope Rachel does a photo shoot for Ebony mag at some point as I think it would be dope IMO of course.

Some of the comments I saw on this IG post are hilarious, the "YASS QUEEN" and the "Braids on fleek" by Astrid giggling

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVn5T2BDGkE/?taken-by=therachlindsay

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:51 pm

mercieme wrote:Rachel posted her THR photoshoot with Channing on IG.... I hope Rachel does a photo shoot for Ebony mag at some point as I think it would be dope IMO of course.

Some of the comments I saw on this IG post are hilarious, the "YASS QUEEN" and the "Braids on fleek" by Astrid giggling

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVn5T2BDGkE/?taken-by=therachlindsay
laugh out loud did I ghostwrite these comments? Because me af.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:09 pm

I know it was just a photo shoot, but I feel ridiculously proud and happy for her. When good things happen to good people, it makes me happy.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:08 pm

Sharleen stanning for Rachel

it always delights me to have a conversation about the current season. This happened on Saturday night, and the lovely young woman in question made a very honest remark that I’ve found is also a popular opinion: She said that she’s always rooting for the next lead to become the lead in the first place, and that when they’re contestants she loves them. However, when they inevitably do become the Bachelor or Bachelorette, over time she grows to dislike them. They become either boring and/or annoying, and their decision-making becomes unrelatable.

Spending five minutes with #TheBachelorette hashtag on Twitter proves she’s not alone. Remember when the world wanted to cut Ben Flajnik’s hair, as though he wasn’t sporting the exact same shag during all those weeks on Ashley Hebert’s season? Or when everyone decided they weren’t cool with Andi’s “frown” smile, as though she’d developed some new way of closed-mouth smiling upon being crowned Bachelorette? The complaints are nothing short of brutal. However, when I asked this girl on Saturday night if she felt the same way about Rachel, she enthusiastically said, “No, she’s great!”

I too have been adoring Rachel as the lead, and amazingly, even more with each passing episode. Her reactions to all scenarios are perfection. She’s got excellent manners, showing grace and appreciation when guys give her any compliment or gift (even if the gift is a creepy piece of wood with a barely-legible adjective carved into it). She doesn’t take any poop, though, like how she clams up and refuses to talk when she’s angry with production (as with the DeMario/Lexi saga), or how she called out Josiah for complimenting her endlessly yet never asking her any questions. She’s no fool; whenever any guy rats about another guy, she listens, though you can see her taking it in with a grain of salt. She’s also wonderfully transparent. Watching her uncomfortably shift in her seat across from Jack, and visibly recoil as he leaned in for a kiss, was reality TV at its finest. Aside from finding her repulsion kind of funny, I loved it because I felt I could relate; that’s how I imagine many of us would be in her situation. She doesn’t—cannot!—hide when she’s into (or not into) someone and that, to me, has breathed new life into an old, rickety formula of a show. Best of all, I love how she knows what she’s looking for. Her description of looking for that “X-factor” was so accurate and I truly believe a lot of people lose sight of that in a sea of pretty faces. Despite all of last night’s #mandrama (most of which was too predictable to spend time writing about), I found myself caring only about how beautifully Rachel handled everything, even the moments that became excruciatingly awkward. Oh, and in case you haven’t heard, since filming she’s returned back to work. Yes, her regular, non-LA, non-showbiz job! ’Nuff said. Rachel Lovefest concluded.
Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:58 pm

I agree whole-heartedly with Sharleen regarding Rachel. I was not a big fan of hers during the show, although I liked her. After Nick's season ended, I stopped liking Rachel due to reasons we all know & commented on here (the "squad" etc) But I have truly liked her as the Bachelorette, and now love her even more as each episode airs! She is to me as a Bachelorette, what N is as The Bachelor IMO Smart, classy, real, confident, knows exactly what she wants, does not beat around the bush, gorgeous, well spoken, highly intelligent!! The best Bachelorette ever to grace this show (putting my Ashley & Desiree to 2nd) Smiley

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 16 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+36
BachelorBabe512
Bee
Zaynab
mercieme
kimberlyg