SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happybirthday - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:39 am

I think she will have lots of fans. I think she will have a good season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

happybirthday - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Dessler Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:43 am

@bleuberry I am here as well. I supported Jordan last year so supporting Rachel is a piece of cake happybirthday - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 3806527698
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:44 am

OMG, Rachel looked gorgeous at that Birthday party!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:46 am

@atem IA

#tmt #floydmayweather #happybirthday by @therachlindsay
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:24 pm

Dessler wrote:@bleuberry I am here as well. I supported Jordan last year so supporting Rachel is a piece of cake happybirthday - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 3806527698

FACTS!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:26 pm

I watched her friend's Instastory ang_forthewin and they had a blast! She showed Rachel talking to Extra, etc. and she sure knows how to represent herself!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:27 pm

atem wrote:I watched her friend's Instastory ang_forthewin and they had a blast!  She showed Rachel talking to Extra, etc. and she sure knows how to represent herself!

Do you know how to upload the Insta story on here?
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:29 pm

Dessler wrote:
atem wrote:I watched her friend's Instastory ang_forthewin and they had a blast!  She showed Rachel talking to Extra, etc. and she sure knows how to represent herself!

No, sorry. Just go to @ang_forhewin's Instagram. On the upper corner you will see like a rainbow ring around their icon pic and you will be able to see their whole trip!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:30 pm

atem wrote:
Dessler wrote:

No, sorry.  Just go to @ang_forhewin's Instagram.  On the upper corner you will see like a rainbow ring around their icon pic and you will be able to see their whole trip!

happybirthday - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 3806527698 I know .. I was the one who recommended her best friend's instagram to you on the other thread bestbud!
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:50 pm

I am here I am supporting her and praying for her in the same instance.  May her road be pave with wisdom, kindness, thoughtfulness, strength, calmness, compassion, empathy, integrity, laughter, love, vision, curiosity, tenderness, honesty, enjoyment, respectfulness and above all peace at it's end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naijabach Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:04 pm

I'm here laugh out loud. Also I think I may be able to download the stories and will try in the future, the only problem being I never knew how to source videos since it only stays up for 24 hours.
Naijabach
Naijabach

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:13 pm

@Naijabach the instagram account of the person's story will be the source.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+36
BachelorBabe512
Bee
Zaynab
mercieme
kimberlyg