SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:31 pm

I posted yesterday I thought the latest pic on his instagram was a shoutout to V. I think he's playing with her. I'm sure he couldn't find a pic of the exact layout of V on couch but with him standing up, the posture is the same from the leg drawn up down to the shoes. As long as V gets it or enjoys it, makes me no difference what he posts.

She's on spring break this entire week. I know he's got to be practicing his routine on DWTS, but I am curious as to when she heads out. They will be doing media rounds following Monday night.

Nick and TB will soon be a thing of the past. I'm kind of looking forward to our very small thread with his name,wait their name at the top once again. :Woah-hoo:

ETA: I also thought it was kind of odd to be running your car thru the car wash with 5 feet of snow still on the ground. Streets will be a mess for days with sloppy mud. With  -17 degrees it's not going to melt quickly esp at that time of day/night.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:45 pm

whit90 wrote:
sdmom wrote:
Brill wrote:Kind of interesting that Vanessa posts a photo of her in brown slippers and Nick also had brown slippers in his photo in the bathing trunks.  Not exactly the same but interesting to me.  I'm sure it is just coincidence. no idea although both were posted on the same day. Hugesmile

I noticed that too.

I thought the same thing too......

Hahah,  I was just going to post about the slippers.  Late to the party as usual.
See in my head I imagine something like- Nick messages V to say 'nice slippers', then for fun she says- I better see some slippers in your next IG or I'm not coming to ATFR.  So Nick takes the challenge & adds some sauce.
But I am quite a daydreamer, so nothing like this might have happened. no idea

I do think it very likely that as the Finale gets closer we will see the game slip & Nick will post some more telling posts. If I were in their shoes I might be glimpsing sweet freedom, the end of all the secrecy & the promise of a big celebration. It might mean that the feelings intensify as the finale approaches and we might see the reserve or 'mystery' dropped from the IG and some rawness.  question
All imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:03 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I posted yesterday I thought the latest pic on his instagram was a shoutout to V. I think he's playing with her. I'm sure he couldn't find a pic of the exact layout of V on couch but with him standing up, the posture is the same from the leg drawn up down to the shoes. As long as V gets it or enjoys it, makes me no difference what he posts.

She's on spring break this entire week. I know he's got to be practicing his routine on DWTS, but I am curious as to when she heads out. They will be doing media rounds following Monday night.

Nick and TB will soon be a thing of the past. I'm kind of looking forward to our very small thread with his name,wait their name at the top once again. :Woah-hoo:

ETA: I also thought it was kind of odd to be running your car thru the car wash with 5 feet of snow still on the ground. Streets will be a mess for days with sloppy mud. With  -17 degrees it's not going to melt quickly esp at that time of day/night.

I would think next weekend will be telling. She'll have to be there for the photoshoot which I think is always arranged the weekend before the airing of the FRC.

Living in an area where there is snow and frigid temps 6-7 months of the year, you take your chances in getting a car wash. A couple of weeks ago we had a day with temps right at freezing. It was drizzling and mixture of wet snow all day. I went for a wash. You just have to get that salt off the vehicle. I wipe the inside around the door a few times in the evening, just to make sure it doesn't freeze, since the temps were dropping drastically overnight. In Montreal and colder area's north, they use battery car warmers so the battery doesn't die. Then with remote car starter warming up the vehicle, hopefully the doors aren't frozen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:14 pm

If we had that much snow, I would be stuck for days and it would be a slow go. Black ice at night will really get you in trouble. I can't do the -17 on a regular basis. I would be miserable!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:03 pm

I can't even imagine living with such cold. You northerners are fierce! N&V don't seem to mind frigid temps too terribly much either, so it's good they have that in common.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:06 pm

BKay wrote:I can't even imagine living with such cold. You northerners are fierce!

I agree!  Give me 100+ days anytime down here in the south.  I'd rather be sweaty and have to use the AC than layer on 15 pound of clothing and still be cold.  Besides, I couldn't wear flip flops or sandals 9-10 months out of the year in that.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamcatcher Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:12 pm

BKay wrote:I can't even imagine living with such cold. You northerners are fierce! N&V don't seem to mind frigid temps too terribly much either, so it's good they have that in common.

LOL, it's not so bad! You get used to it. Our coat game is strong though.

And Vanessa is such a beauty, inside and out. Whether her and Nick are together or not, I think she has the potential to do so much good after the show. PINKHEART

Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:01 pm

@mprssdbyu I have one more month of miserable. laugh out loud I do not like winter one bit.

@BKay IA both Nick and Vanessa are used to the cold winters. They know what it's like. I'm waiting for that double matching scarf pic. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:07 pm

Diana wrote:I love her laugh out loud

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 17126316_206860609794072_6715016973127778304_n
vanessagrimaldi30 I promise my feet don't smell. #lazysaturday

Look at that smile! She has such a beautiful warm smile, it just draws one in and lights up the room!

Keep smiling Vanessa hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:09 pm

I hope she never goes OTT with makeup. It's perfect for her, she doesn't need anything more or less.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:32 pm

Maybe she was washing her car before putting it in storage somewhere? question
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:07 pm

notarose wrote:This season I've focused plenty on why I think V is good for Nick however as her mom Mary said, they need to be good for each other.

Melissa said Vanessa tends to set her hopes & dreams aside for others. We know that Nick initially wanted to play football however a track coach (the coach gave an interview about this) needed an adept athlete and swayed Nick to join track instead. This is an example of altering a hope in a way that brings about a satisfactory outcome however it is nonetheless a compromise.  Both having a history of "setting aside" brings about a more inherent ability to empathize on a deeper level.
Both use touch as an extension of communication.  IMO they both thrive off of touch as a reasurance factor that makes it easier to delve into more emotionally intimate conversation and still feel "safe".  The pool party convo is a good example of that.
When Vanessa arrived at the 0 Gravity tarmac one of the things she said in her VO was that he made her feel calmer.  
He quides her with patience.  When she approached him at the pool party, she began non-specific.  Rather than filling in what he may have assumed her concern was, he allowed her to present in pieces.  Also, during that convo, when she said she would give back the rose if that was what he wanted, he answered he hoped she would not but didn't interfere with her "on the fence" position. Rather, he waited and allowed her to own her decision making process.  At that point in the scene, she observably physically waivered.  It was fascinating.
He finds ways to make her laugh through gentle teasing. Loved the Italian lesson.  
He respects and recognizes the passion she has for her work.  That respect was shown in the personnal  shoutout to her students in his ITM during the WI GD scene and also by his active engagement with her students in the HTD.
He blends with her family.  Nick has always talked "feelings" - to a small degree on both Bette seasons with the Bettes, to a great degree in interviews especially podcasts.  Mary, Melissa, and lil Pat are very feeling based conversationalists,  
He isn't intimated by her dad.  Pat Grimaldi is a no BS man.  Nick stood his ground, man to man. Great conflict resolution skills.  IMO that garnered Nick respect.
Sexy Nick giggling  has shown a lot of restraint with Vanessa.  No doubt IMO he would gladly trace her body however he is measured.  Sure he got a bit frisky during the underwater scene but overall he takes serious, in both word & action, her question of whether he is looking for a wife or someone to f-around with.  This consistency is part of the open and honest Vanessa said she wanted.  Interestingly Mary, in her sitdown with V, asked Vanessa if she could read him. I think her ability to read Nick is because Nick allows himself to be transparent with her.
Nick doesn't shy from tough questions.  Vanessa doesn't shy from asking tough questions.  A different partner would shutdown or become passive-aggressive or terse instead of going with the flow, as Nick does, when she is questioning. Nick and Vanessa have strong personalities but they share an ability to compartmentalize, to keep on topic without gaming by inserting emotion.  Their heavier convo never gives the impression that either sees winning as an endgame.
He allows her to teach him things.  
He desires her like a man does a woman ... with a quiet intensity, slowly, at her pace. Unlike Andi or Kaitlyn who both used the line "he makes me feel like a woman" IMO Vanessa arrived fully formed. IMO Nick recognizes the beauty in that fullness.

I love the way you characterize both of them...I have always believe that whatever flaws they have, they would still complement each other...the heavy conversation they have as I have seen on screens are usually sorted out calmly...if either side are frustrated, I feel like it would cool down as soon as they communicate...all of these factors are great ingredients for a long lasting relationship...I believe that their relationship can last forever...I think with Vanessa's patience, compassionate/down-to-earth personalities, these will be great to keep Nick on his toes and to stay grounded...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
sosleepy
Julie81
SeekAny
Jolena
mtnlvr55