SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thankful - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:07 pm

They have the sweetest friendship.

thankful - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 16464552_384436638586756_1044325678889041920_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQ1MDExMTE2NDUxMTA5NzkyMw%3D%3D
dmmaltby While I didn't end up engaged, I learned an invaluable amount about myself. Formed the most dysfunctional and amazing sisterhood, and got this one out of it! #priceless #thankful #bachelornation #thebachelor
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

thankful - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cila51290 Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:34 pm

I personally find their friendship the most genuine, imo. It's not in your face post show. It's always sweet and to the point. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:42 pm

IA @Cila51290 very sweet and IMO just normal gals posting on SM with no intention of anything other than sharing thoughts about friendship.

I wonder what those necklaces are? They look the same.

ETA: I see it now on the IG, someone commented the giving keys. If it wasn't for the comment I wouldn't have known because they didn't tag them.

IG
thegivingkeys When you didn't get the rose, but you got the Best Friend Choker... #WhosTheRealWinner? #BachelorNation (available in silver + link in bio)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:51 pm

The Giving Keys

thankful - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Bff_product_shots_13_of_15

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:54 pm

These two look gorgeous together!! What a stunning couple they make thankful - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f60d  thankful - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f525  thankful - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f495

Diana wrote:thankful - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 16585497_247906568997627_1439001738525802496_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQ0OTc0MjQ0NDY5OTAxNzg1OQ%3D%3D
vanessagrimaldi30 Nick and me in Bimini (say that really fast 6 times)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

From what I remember, Vanessa gifted it to Danielle when she visited her. They had posted about it on SC/IG stories. Taylor got both of them a dreamcatcher.

I love their friendship. bestbud! beatingheart
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:28 pm

coolangel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

From what I remember, Vanessa gifted it to Danielle when she visited her. They had posted about it on SC/IG stories. Taylor got both of them a dreamcatcher.

I love their friendship. bestbud! beatingheart
In a snapchat, it was V who made & gifted dreamcatchers to the girls (Dani & Taylor but there was a third set aside so perhaps that was for Kristina who arrived after Vanessa.
Dani gifted the giving key to V on the Sunday she left.  I think that was said on either one of their IG posts or snapchat.
bestbud!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:58 pm

My daughter would love the giving keys. I already have two ideas for her birthday gifts just from reading this forum, and her birthday is in October! Added benefit to the entertainment of reading here that I get gift ideas without spending hours trying to research what's trendy for 20 somethings these days. thankful - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:18 pm

notarose wrote:
In a snapchat, it was V who made & gifted dreamcatchers to the girls (Dani & Taylor but there was a third set aside so perhaps that was for Kristina who arrived after Vanessa.
Dani gifted the giving key to V on the Sunday she left.  I think that was said on either one of their IG posts or snapchat.
bestbud!

Oops! Was it Dani giving the necklace to V and V giving the dreamcatchers to the girls? My memory fails me! Also this IG account. laugh out loud laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/vanessagrimaldiupdates/
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:22 pm

thankful - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f60d  Every time I see this photo I think- did this get taken before or after the 'in love with you' conversation happened. Logically it should be before as Vanessa looks so ecstatic. The thing is that so does Nick. The light in his eyes is shining out. That photo screams IN LOVE l o v e .
So then I stop worrying about his exact words at the table as it makes sense what he says about being cautious & saying it for the first time.
It is love and getting so excited to hear what words he might choose for Vanessa at the proposal.   :iloveyou
All imo.

Diana wrote:thankful - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 16585497_247906568997627_1439001738525802496_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQ0OTc0MjQ0NDY5OTAxNzg1OQ%3D%3D
vanessagrimaldi30 Nick and me in Bimini (say that really fast 6 times)
[/quote]

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:08 pm

@notarose @coolangel Thanks for setting me straight. yes That is a very thoughtful gesture by all of them.

@KB_Mom IA I've seen that sight before, thought it was a great idea, but this time, I too was thinking what a great gift. Who can I get this for!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:52 pm

N&V thoughts of the day:

These two are doing a physical dance with each other. They are so in synch.
Like when they crouched down onto the boat, they were already mirroring.
thankful - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Nickv910

This was like "From Here to Eternity: Underwater Version" making even goggles looks sexy:
thankful - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Nickv110

And that kiss to the hand during dinner...he lingered pretty long on that hand. He was telling her something with that.
thankful - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Nickv111
(my sc's)

These little gestures are meaningful.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
sosleepy
Julie81
SeekAny
Jolena
mtnlvr55