SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by logomaniac Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This is a gorgeous shot IMO. I'm not a fan of snow, at all, believe me, but this is so pretty.

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/episode-2110/photos/
teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 145415_0093

Awe! Santa seals the deal!
logomaniac
logomaniac

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:43 pm

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Lq4e1Un
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/

so sweet
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by logomaniac Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:49 pm

Diana wrote:teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Lq4e1Un

so sweet

I wonder who did the drawing off to the side? Too cute.
logomaniac
logomaniac

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:50 pm

Considering how "impulsive" they both r and how being engaged to V is just like being married do u think at ATFR they could possibly get married! Ooooo that would be awesome teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:00 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Considering how "impulsive" they both r and how being engaged to V is just like being married do u think at ATFR they could possibly get married! Ooooo that would be awesome teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 2498057887

I don't see Vanessa doing that and Nick either really. Vanessa seems like a traditional girl, as her family, and with family being so important to both of them, I would think she and Nick would want a wedding.

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if his family and her family are at the ATFR to give each of them support. IMO they are very happy and doing very well based on all the sleuthing thus far.

We'll have to be extra vigilant and see if there are any sightings of Nick's family; I think they would be more visible.  If V's family come from Montreal and fly directly into LA then we may only have sightings coming from LA.  I wouldn't be surprised if both families turned up.

GuardianAngel wrote:This is a gorgeous shot IMO. I'm not a fan of snow, at all, believe me, but this is so pretty.

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/episode-2110/photos/

From the digital numbers on the photos it does look as though V's LCD comes first.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:19 pm

logomaniac wrote:
Diana wrote:teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Lq4e1Un

so sweet

I wonder who did the drawing off to the side?  Too cute.

I noticed that too. I cropped and flipped. We seem to have an awful lot of drawings this season. I wonder if Vanessa drew it? It looks like she is holding something? A child? Teddybear? Maybe Santa's gift?

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Captur20

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:38 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if his family and her family are at the ATFR to give each of them support. IMO they are very happy and doing very well based on all the sleuthing thus far.

We'll have to be extra vigilant and see if there are any sightings of Nick's family; I think they would be more visible.  If V's family come from Montreal and fly directly into LA then we may only have sightings coming from LA.  I wouldn't be surprised if both families turned up.

From the digital numbers on the photos it does look as though V's LCD comes first.

That is unusual for a F1 LCD..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:51 pm

Awww Beautiful photos! I am with you @GuardianAngel about the snow...but these are gorgeous and fun!!
I say it again, Vanessa is one totally gorgeous girl! I'd marry her any day giggling And her boots are so, so cool!
GA was right, SANTA!! What a nice experience, loved it!
Nick and Raven skating was sweet...N really knows how to ice skate really well :yes:
I need more pics of N &V's LCD...not enough IMO! I want to see Santa's Workshop too...That drawing is so nice! Maybe it was a gift for them? From Santa?
Can't wait for Monday either guys...I may make some pizza bites, and have some whiskey 'A La Nick' Smiley
Always #TeamNick a #NickChick and now #TeamNissa

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:00 am

Lol, in those pics nick and Vanessa really do look like they're almost on fire....must be the camera angle! Poor Vanessa, so much stress for nothing.....she had him at hello.... Imagine how awful it would have been if she had given up out of fear of the process...?

Ps love the scenery but would've been grossed out by all the animal skins/heads etc.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:18 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
logomaniac wrote:

so sweet

I wonder who did the drawing off to the side?  Too cute.

I noticed that too. I cropped and flipped. We seem to have an awful lot of drawings this season. I wonder if Vanessa drew it? It looks like she is holding something? A child? Teddybear? Maybe Santa's gift?

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Captur20

The drawing has been blurred using an edit function.  You can see that a portion of it is blurry as is part of the surrounding area.
One of the names could be Nico so I assume the other is Italian for V.  Nope, it wasn't done by a student or someone from the school because they are wearing clothes similiar to their Lapland outfits. I think Nick drew it.  Remember the article of things about Nick where it said his fav gift from childhood was a pro-drafting table and that he once wanted to be a cartoonist?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:35 am

The press release mentions a special present for Vanessa from Santa/his workshop, my guess is the drawing is the present.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
sosleepy
Julie81
SeekAny
Jolena
mtnlvr55