SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jessietrey Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:33 pm

They're so great together in the sneak preview, I cannot wait to watch the entire hometown date.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQosXQigpAh/?taken-by=nickviallandvanessagrimaldi
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cookielover12 Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:11 am

I can't wait to see Nick with her students!! It's going to be a great HTD hearthumbsup
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:57 am

I love the preview and her makeup/hair in her ITM. The way they laughed together I see how comfortable she is around him. Looking forward to this date.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:07 am

Awww...that's a cute video.  At the end of the video, it looks like Nick is rubbing Vanessa's back.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:09 am

agentcurls wrote:N&V thoughts of the day:

These two are doing a physical dance with each other. They are so in synch.
Like when they crouched down onto the boat, they were already mirroring.
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Nickv910

This was like "From Here to Eternity: Underwater Version" making even goggles looks sexy:
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Nickv110

And that kiss to the hand during dinner...he lingered pretty long on that hand. He was telling her something with that.
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Nickv111
(my sc's)

These little gestures are meaningful.

Yes #agentcurls IA they really are mirroring each other.  Also lije the fact they have kissed in space & underwater. Many firsts indeed!!!!

Can we expect another amazing video from you? I'd like to amend my ridiculous idea of REO Speedwagon although I enjoyed having a laugh with it, it helped the pmt at the time! I would love A Case of You by Joni Mitchell but am aware this is also unlikely & non contemporary.
So basically what I'm asking is -please give us another video with any music you see fit.  bestbud!

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:57 pm

I like Nick's little gestures towards Vanessa. For example, episode 3 towards the end when they were sitting outside talking about his little rendezvous with Corrine and she was looking down, he lifted her chin so she would look at him. Reassurance? Last episode, while she was beginning her shpill on falling in love, he was seeking her eyes. (I would gif it but I don't know how. Sorry)

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:35 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:I like Nick's little gestures towards Vanessa. For example, episode 3 towards the end when they were sitting outside talking about his little rendezvous with Corrine and she was looking down, he lifted her chin so she would look at him. Reassurance? Last episode, while she was beginning her shpill on falling in love, he was seeking her eyes. (I would gif it but I don't know how. Sorry)

:yes: that stood out to me too. An example of how he reassures her. Tenderness.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:51 pm

jessietrey wrote:They're so great together in the sneak preview, I cannot wait to watch the entire hometown date.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQosXQigpAh/?taken-by=nickviallandvanessagrimaldi

Thanks for posting Jessietrey.
FINALLY on to the romance!!! Jumping hearts
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:50 pm

Oh, the tenderness. Yes, Nick is in d e e p.
Even on the steps at the pool party, he was rubbing her leg to give reassurance. V softened after he did that. And on the yacht, when she was saying she was pulling back, he was rubbing her back ever so slightly almost off camera.
And then during their dinner, after the forehead bump, it looked like he was going in for a kiss, but instead he kissed her on the forehead which meant more (when he could make out and kiss 10 more girls for the sake of the production & building the show)
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Nickv112
(my sc)
It's in the little things and there's a fair share with these two. PINKHEART

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:30 pm

I hope her hometown won't be cut short.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:12 am

So.... I hear that ATFR is airing on March 13th with a week unaccounted for.

"In Italy, the number thirteen is held as lucky because it is associated with the "Great Goddess," who is responsible for fertility and lunar cycles. Many Italians believe the number thirteen brings prosperity and life, and it is seen as especially lucky when gambling"
https://www.reference.com/world-view/13-lucky-number-italy-568aa9a36e1e8c09#

Live proposal?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:17 am

@notarose yes on the 13th! If you're thinking live proposal, what do you think will happen at the FRC?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
sosleepy
Julie81
SeekAny
Jolena
mtnlvr55