SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:57 pm

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 3806527698 Vanessa saying she likes looks that you can take from day to night and throw on a pair of heels and it's "sexual" (she laughs and corrects to "sexy")   

Yeah... Vanessa and Nick are two peas in a pod   giggling :yes:

These two are a perfect match and will be one sexy couple!!!  teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 1f525  teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 1f60d  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:06 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 3806527698 Vanessa saying she likes looks that you can take from day to night and throw on a pair of heels and it's "sexual" (she laughs and corrects to "sexy")   

Yeah... Vanessa and Nick are two peas in a pod   giggling :yes:

These two are a perfect match and will be one sexy couple!!!  teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 1f525  teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 1f60d  beatingheart

Yeah, V bring verified on IG the week of their fantasy date was a clue rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:25 pm

Was there an AOL build interview scheduled? I was kinda hoping that would've pushed through since I enjoyed Nick's mid-season interview. And I think it would be even more interesting now that he's with Vanessa, and he doesn't have to be tight-lipped about the show's outcome.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:26 pm

Vanessa,

before this thread gets locked, I just want to fangirl and say that you are everything I ever imagined Nick's partner to be like. You are strong, confident, kind and full of love. Your infectious smile and amazing personality turned me into a fan. Thank you for being such an inspiring and kind individual! heartbeat

See you on the other side - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Fan Forum #21 :inlove
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:39 pm

I want to thank all the wonderful sleuthers on this board. All the information, pictures you posted are very appreciated. I still remember when we tried to figure out who this Vanessa was. So glad she turned out to be this beautiful confident wonderful girl with a great heart!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:55 pm

Just dropping in for a quick glass of champagne.
Hoorray Everybody.
I CANNOT EVEN , I have no words. Just processing and absorbing what I watched & Nick & Vanessa's beautiful proposal.  ATFR underwhelming thanks to TPTB but Kimmel- their happiness shone & relaxed energy shone.
Mainly:
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 1122970954 teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 1627380978 :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox bestbud! bestbud! bestbud! group hug :wedding  

I cried a river.  All I got are emoticons & wine. Back when I can speak....
Love is GOLD.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
sosleepy
Julie81
SeekAny
Jolena
mtnlvr55