SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:25 am

coolangel wrote:JMO but I am pretty sure that 'orange couch' was N&V sneaking around without informing TPTB. giggling giggling  I was rewatching Nissa's scenes from last night and realized that the women who Vanessa introduced as one of her best friends Adriana during HTD is the same friend she was with in the IG story she posted later on 'orange couch' day.

Nick had already met Adriana during HTD and IMO she was helping them sneak over and meet away from the eyes of the world laugh out loud laugh out loud

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Captur12
Source

Were both of those ladies at the HTD? Was this taken during the HTD, I wonder what does she mean a rebel sneaking the pic. Who ever that is behind them, did he have that shirt on during HTD

I'm wondering if the wine pic is of the HTD, that would explain all the alcohol. IMO They would have had plenty of food and drinks for production. Those curtains in the IG and the wine pic look like they could be the same.

snipped
mprssdbyu wrote:

I pretty much took a break today so I'm a little lost on the melgrimms? I read something about Nick taking a tour of the wine cellar at V's N? Do you think this pic of glass of wine or moonshine(sort of) in that wine glass posted on Instagram may be a shout out to her family from their SHV? Maybe they broke open a bottle of wine from her N?(I can't remember how you spell the Italian word for grandfather)? The Look At This caption was directed at someone, IMO.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:37 am; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maya Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:36 am

Both her friends were at the HTD taping and I think what she means by being a rebel is the fact that they took this pic even tho they were not allowed.
The man in the back looks like her uncle Loui (spelling?)

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:45 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:
lleyki wrote:If it's the same IG story I'm thinking of, I actually think that was from the filming of the HTD but I may be wrong.

Edited to say I saw the IG in the other thread and I must have missed that one. I also saw the Snapchat. For the record, I didn't think she was with Nick or anything (though I can buy they were together at some point last week) but it just feels like she's sort of pulled back a bit in the last week and a half or so with her posting.

Yeah, for sure. I noticed that, too. I can't blame her for pulling back as I'm sure it's difficult to read some of the comments she's been receiving. In the last couple of weeks, the RS rumours and the imdb story made their rounds and people have been mentioning it here and there on SM. Some people are constructive about it, but there are always the vocal few who speak of these incidents as if they were fact, or they like to conveniently omit information, or they embellish to make it sound worse. I also saw some accounts calling her a b!tch, which can't be an enjoyable thing to read. I think the most hurtful I've seen is how she's being accused of exploiting her students. From what I've seen on the show and from what I've seen by her co-workers and her bosses' posts, the school seems like a very tight-knit and loving community. Besides, I'm pretty sure the owners of the school would have had to okay TB filming in the school. That's not a decision Vanessa can make on her own without getting the permission of her bosses and the consent of her students. I thought that was below the belt as it, not only puts her character into question, but it also devalues the way she views her students.

And before anyone says, other leads or other contestants have had it worse.... It still doesn't change anything for Vanessa. Reading that is still hard for someone to read, regardless of how bad someone else had it. A person's experience of a crappy situation doesn't need to be minimized just because someone else had it worse.

word score I agree  Wonderful post @crunchycheeto  

I absolutely agree with you that this why Vanessa has taken a step back from SM. I applaud her for stepping away from the ridiculous negativity. The comments about her students and intentions are very mean spirited IMO. To question her love of her students or suggest she is using them is IMO completely unwarranted. I do not believe she went on the Bachelor to boost her acting career. That is a targeted attack to sully Vanessa IMO. I have nothing but respect for Vanessa and her passionate attitude in life. I hope she shakes off the negativity and holds strong to her Truth.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:25 pm

Vanessa's IG stories today are from Galilleo.  
One is of a teacher reading a message from a cousin of "The  Edge" letting them know that school vid inviting U2 to their upcoming musical has been forwarded directly to the band.
Hugesmile

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:01 pm

I'm confused, some say she has pulled back on SM and then there are IG stories posted often. no idea

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:08 pm

@GuardianAngel, IMO She has pulled back on SM in the sense that she doesn't comment/like a lot of posts. Even her IG stories are mostly of her students and none of the silly/goofy posts of herself.

I think part of it was due to the undeserved hate IMO she had been receiving over the past few weeks due to the hearsay RS had been spreading. This week, there was a lot of hate saying she exploited her students for her HTD. Her friend and coworker Anna had a very good reply for the trolls. All JMO.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Img_5210
Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:24 pm

Thanks for sharing that @coolangel. That was super cool of her friend to defend Vanessa like that, and it wasn't nasty, it was simply factual.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm confused, some say she has pulled back on SM and then there are IG stories posted often. no idea

I follow her on 3 SM Platforms and don't see any change. In order of use: IG (more vid than pics), Snapchat, Twitter.
Since the show started she has always had periods of time where she doesn't post.  Her Bach posts tend be just prior or on the day/day after an epi.  Mostly she posts about work or family and friends.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:38 pm

I think I've mostly noticed her pulling back on twitter. Granted, she's not a big twitter user, but she used to post, like tweets, and interact with a few people up until the Bimini episode. Plus, she posted a lot of IG stories today, when she hasn't been as active in the last week so if you excluded today, there was a noticeable enough drop in activity that a few of us observed.

ETA: I love how AnnaChilli squashed those awful assumptions about Vanessa and her students.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:07 pm

I love how GORGEOUS she is inside and out. heartbeat

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 16908547_211788612630270_2487936325345345536_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ1Gb28h_iE/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:58 pm

coolangel wrote:@GuardianAngel, IMO She has pulled back on SM in the sense that she doesn't comment/like a lot of posts. Even her IG stories are mostly of her students and none of the silly/goofy posts of herself.

I think part of it was due to the undeserved hate IMO she had been receiving over the past few weeks due to the hearsay RS had been spreading. This week, there was a lot of hate saying she exploited her students for her HTD. Her friend and coworker Anna had a very good reply for the trolls. All JMO.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Img_5210
Source

What post did she comment on?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:16 pm

coolangel wrote:@GuardianAngel, IMO She has pulled back on SM in the sense that she doesn't comment/like a lot of posts. Even her IG stories are mostly of her students and none of the silly/goofy posts of herself.

Source

I loved this reply by her co-worker/friend. I have first cousin, who I am very close with, who is a high functioning special needs adult and I can say without question that the sequence with Vanessa and her students was one of the first times I legitimately teared up on this show. This is everything I felt about that sequence. While my cousin may be special needs she is mature, capable and aware of her surroundings. I thought they treated the students with respect, unlike a lot of other sequences on this show.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
sosleepy
Julie81
SeekAny
Jolena
mtnlvr55