SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:57 pm

He's not part of the original cast list of names released.  He's either coming later or not at all.  And honestly since Robby is main cast, I'm leaning towards not at all, because I would think they'd have wanted to be there together the whole time.  And he's said before it was a step back or whatever.  

But Rose - se = Just Robby, and that's a no go for me. And same stands for the reverse.  It's together or nothing, IMO.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:23 pm

A lot more people will still be coming on the show imo. Last year people continued to come for 2 weeks after filming. I would guess 10 or more people will still come. Very likely Chase is still coming.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:06 pm

Last year there were 30 people on the show with some of them coming in as late as week 5 (out of 6).

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:47 pm

Corinne posted on Instagram already

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:00 am

I hope that mean she goes home first episode. She like many of this case seems just like a waste of space.

JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:46 am

She never seemed into going. She seemed bitter about it when people asked her if she was doing it and said no. I think she thought she might get the bachelorette so she thought she was above it. when interviewed recently she said she hoped there would be no girl drama. IMO they begged her to go, paid her a lot, and she either left or will leave on her own when she's sick of the Taylor drama or whatever. All jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:41 am

I'll find it funny if she really is out already (which was probably the plan all along since she admitted she wasn't going to date on the show), after RS made such a huge deal about all these girls with boyfriends going on the show.

Whitney - doesn't seem to be going on the show, per her IG flower post
Astrid - may not be going on the show
Corinne - out ep. 1 - probably just on for a little Taylor drama/bring in viewers ala chad
Kristina - even he says that whatever her and Jef have going isn't exactly solid or healthy... she probably is open to dating and finding someone else and I hope she does
Alexis - I don't even know. Don't really see her dating on the show. But more there for comedic commentary since we'll be without Daniel and Carly this year

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:48 am

Well... never mind. Lol

According to someone on instagram that's been following their SM activity, Lacey is the other girl eliminated (yay). And the next girls going on are Astrid and Danielle L. Guessing a couple of Rachel's boys are the next guys.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:51 am

@Sarahkyla what Instagram account is this? Thanks Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:10 am

It was on bachupdates. Then the part about DL and Astrid was in the comments.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:46 am

IG https://www.instagram.com/p/BVF7FMShSk4/?taken-by=bachupdates
bachupdates~SPOILER AHEAD~
Lacey Mark and Corinne Olympios were the first two women to be eliminated from paradise. (Both have recently become active on social media again)
#bachelorinparadise #thebachelorette

Whenever possible, it would save time and be much easier if at the very least a direct link is provided when referring to SM. TYIA

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:10 am

Are they just basing this on SM activity? Because I'm not quite sure as Corinne wore that same top with her boyfriend a week or so ago and it could just be someone posting for her or her being given phone privileges. Ben Z had SM activity too and I don't see how he could have been eliminated yet. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+108
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
kmick0890
TheWrongReasons
North