SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bip - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:05 pm

Yea pretty sure Ben Z. is having his brother update, because all his posts have been business related, he usually posts a lot with his dog and there's been none of that. I'm sure he'll be there a while. Corinne I am not sure about...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

bip - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:14 pm

Has Corinne done any SC or IG stories? I just feel like this is her manager or boyfriend updating her SM, because it's the same exact outfit and hairstyle she wore with her boyfriend a week or two ago. And I just can't imagine them begging her to come and let her go after 1 episode, although I guess maybe she's this season's Chad.

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:12 pm

Does anyone know when filming ends?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:15 pm

It was 18 days last year, so I'm guessing around the 20th?

Back to top Go down

Post by teamjanner Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:33 pm

I am very anxious to hear who the couples are!!
teamjanner
teamjanner

Female Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:20 pm

My thoughts on the original cast this season:

Raven Gates of The Bachelor season 21 (Nick): I think she will be the Jade Roper of this season.
Corinne Olympios of The Bachelor season 21 (Nick): If the rumors that she goes home the first week are true, that really surprises me. She's one I thought for sure producers would want to keep around for a while because of drama, and I also think she has that generically pretty but slightly trashy look that so many of the guys in this franchise seem to be into.
Amanda Stanton of The Bachelor season 20 (Ben) and Bachelor in Paradise season 3: Most overrated contestant in history, IMO. For someone who likes to claim that her girls are her top priority, she sure does jump at the opportunity to dump them on someone else for months at a time so she can get drunk and make out on TV. I hope she's not dumb enough to get engaged again and then introduce her new boytoy to her young children only to have him disappear from their lives after a few weeks/months.
Alexis Waters of The Bachelor season 21 (Nick): No thx. Don't think she's nearly as funny as she thinks she is. I find her try-hard and obnoxious.
Derek Peth of The Bachelor season 12 (JoJo): Don't remember him.
DeMario Jackson of The Bachelorette season 13 (Rachel): Big personality so will make for good TV.
Lacey Mark of The Bachelor season 21 (Nick): Who???
Kristina Schulman of The Bachelor season 21 (Nick): Another one who thinks she's a much bigger deal than she actually is.
Nick “St. Nick” Benvenutti of The Bachelorette season 12 (JoJo): He seems like a nice guy, from what I remember.
Danielle Maltby of The Bachelor season 21 (Nick): Boring.
Taylor Nolan of The Bachelor season 21 (Nick): Umm... No.
Robby Hayes of The Bachelorette season 12 (JoJo): Good choice.
Ben Zorn of The Bachelorette season 11 (Kaitlyn): Excited to see him again. For some reason I thought he had gotten engaged or married, so this was a nice surprise.
Jasmine Goode of The Bachelor season 21 (Nick): Nope.
Vinny Ventiera of The Bachelorette season 12 (JoJo) and Bachelor in Paradise season 3: Hope he finds someone who appreciates him this time around. I actually could see him with Alexis.
Alex Woytkiw of The Bachelorette season 12 (JoJo): OK.
tiger
tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:47 pm

@tiger Nice recap! Thanks for doing all that. I pretty much agree with all your opinions. I thought the same about Ben. I thought he was engaged.

ETA: a quick search tells me he was rumoured to go on last season. I'll keep looking.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:05 pm

I'm shocked to see all the Alexis hate. I adore her I thought she was so funny on Nick season.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:14 pm

My dislike grew for Alexis after the season ended, she Imo grew a big, obnoxious head.

I'm so underwhelmed by this cast. Imo there are no big draws for me. Raven seems to be their 'big hit' and she does nothing for me. I'm also sad, that Rose aren't doing this together.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:23 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
I'm so underwhelmed by this cast. Imo there are no big draws for me. Raven seems to be their 'big hit' and she does nothing for me. I'm also sad, that Rose aren't doing this together.

I am still crying over RoSe not being on Paradise together.  :tissuebox :tissuebox

Look at this pic and the caption and say you don't feel the same! TPTB did them dirty IMO.   hissyfit

chase_brody_mcnary You take this horse @roberthunter89 and you ride down to Paradise like a stallion! Happy #NationalBestFriendDay #BIP
bip - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 19050405_1773293216301733_6201933604352688128_n
Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:29 pm

Starting a running list of contestants who may be eliminated and no longer on BIP:

Amanda - posted on IG and snapchat
DeMario - posted on his Twitter
Ben Z - posted on IG

Who else?  question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:33 pm

Corrine?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+108
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
kmick0890
TheWrongReasons
North