SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP4 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:42 pm

Yep I think it's D-U-N. DUN.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

BIP4 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Stacia620 Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:55 pm

I wonder if this incident will jeopardize the future of the Bachelor/B'Ette?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:58 pm

I dont think so, but probably BIP will RIP forever

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:58 pm

Not really but the Carrot which the recent crop have been chasing after is not there.
So no continued tv appearnace, interviews and then the future shilling opportunities.

Back in the day I thought Natalie Getz was fame forward but she was mild compared to anyone who emerged since Chris S's season IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:03 pm

Didn't someone think that Rachel was on an international flight last week, possibly to BiP? This is weird.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:08 pm

Hope DiMario gets himself a good lawyer.

There is a story of EW.com saying he took advantage of a contestant who was too drunk to consent...he was just as drunk if he couldn't even get it up (according to him - TMZ story)

As many have mentioned up thread, we do not know exactly what went down. My worry is that, unfortunately, racism will come into play here ..."surely the black guy is at fault rather than the white woman" IMO
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:09 pm

SFoster wrote:Didn't someone think that Rachel was on an international flight last week, possibly to BiP?  This is weird.
Maybe she was going to be at the wedding

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:10 pm

@Spoil Me Again this is really bad. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:17 pm

reason wrote:@Spoil Me Again this is really bad. IMHO

@reason totally agree. If consent hasn't been given, or if both people are too drunk to know what the heck they're doing, someone needs to step in and put a stop to it. I think they are both in the wrong as is production.

Production more so, as they could have stepped in at anytime, but all they think about is the bottom line. It is gross

ETA: At least someone from Production did step in...though it was after the fact.

Last edited by Spoil Me Again on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:18 pm

ReneeM wrote:It just bugs me that Demario's catching all the heat for this if they were both wasted. Demario allegedly has a history with harassment, but Corinne also has a history IMO of lying and not taking responsibility for her actions.

Is he though? Not on this board anyway IMO. Corinne's previous antics have been mentioned more than Demario's from what I've seen. I know I feel unable to blindly trust Demario's word simply because we've already seen him try to lie his way out of a difficult situation once, but if they were both as drunk as it sounds, then it's the show I blame the most. If they keep supplying these people with drinks until they lose all inhibitions then they should step in when things get out of hand. No one should be sexually taken advantage of on set, whether it's two drunks taking advantage of each other, one drunk taking advantage of the other, or the producers taking advantage of two drunks by filming them. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:28 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:Hope DiMario gets himself a good lawyer.  

There is a story of EW.com saying he took advantage of a contestant who was too drunk to consent...he was just as drunk if he couldn't even get it up (according to him - TMZ story)

As many have mentioned up thread, we do not know exactly what went down. My worry is that, unfortunately, racism will come into play here ..."surely the black guy is at fault rather than the white woman" IMO

My worry is people thinking the woman deserved it because of her history... That often also is the case. When it comes to these kind of things the woman mostly get the blame...

Last edited by Miyala on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:33 pm

I think we just need to wait and see how this plays out.  both were clearly drunk.  As stated before I think all three hold partial claim. And this is a really tough one to me as they are both adults. And its hard to decide when one or both are not consenting.

If Corrine was the one that initiated and was active the whole time it will be hard for me to blame just Demario. He had to be pretty far gone to not be able to get it up at his age.

All IMO

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+108
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
kmick0890
TheWrongReasons
North