SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Nibbles22 Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:46 pm

Damn Corinne, she just ruined another entire season for this franchise. imo. I think the defense for whomever, will have plenty of ammunition on Corinne and her easy pieces from last season alone. She doesn't need a keg of beer, or a quart of jack to get naked. She'll do it for free!! Then she and mama bear can blame it all on somebody else!! BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 2292733854
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:02 pm

I don't feel comfortable accusing Corinne of crying wolf, even though she's certainly capable. Just because production claims no cast members talked to them, it doesn't mean it's true. They might've just reminded everyone that future franchise opportunities may dry up as quickly as they appeared. That'd make most of these famehos keep mum IMO. The fact that Corinne's handler allegedly filed a complaint and they put everyone on lock down since Tuesday suggests to me that something shady definitely occurred and it's not just Corinne throwing a tantrum. Would they really be that scared of her huffing and puffing that they'd cancel the whole season because of it? Seems like it's because the handler put her foot down and she must have her reasons. I also find it interesting that a cast member talked to People anonymously. Why unless they were told to keep quiet? This all seems very ugly to me and I don't think it's all on Corinne. She's not blaming Demario at least. JMO.

No sympathy for Raven. Heartbroken over not being on TV this summer? Rolling Eyes Cry me a river! She can date those losers in real life, if she wishes. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:04 pm

r

Last edited by pavalygurl on Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:20 pm

provenceguy wrote:
lipsis wrote:@provenceguy we need a link to that People article please.

You betcha:

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-in-paradise-contestant-speaks-out-after-scandal/

From above article:
“We all feel used,” the contestant says. “We’re pissed off. People had planned their lives around this. Contestants quit their jobs for this. We all had to step away from our real lives for three weeks.”

Oh cry me a friggin river. Get out the tiny violin.

What a bunch of fools. Seriously, quitting a job for a 3 week (if you stay from start to finish) vacation in Mexico. Dear God. Idiots!

Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:24 pm

Great post @pavalygurl  ITA as usual.  BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 4256136633

It's hard not to think that Corinne is trying to save face after seeing the film and knowing what part she had in it. If she was so worried about what her bf thinks then why go on the show at all? I'm not going to say it's all her fault because I'm sure it's a combination of things and people's actions including Demarious and the producers/Fleiss who should have stopped it right away.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spoiler)

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:25 pm

To be fair, BiP is an opportunity. I make fun of these people shilling, but they could get paid thousands of dollars for a single IG post. If someone messed that up for me over some bs, I'd be pissed too. I don't really empathize, but I can see that person's POV. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:27 pm

Yes I can totally understand how angry they are. This is why I love sleuthing. It was so obvious during Bach 21 and post filming, what some of their motives were. Now it all came crashing down.

I believe whatever you give the Universe, it will be returned.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:30 pm

IMO the future cast going on the main show have had an eye on the fantastic opportunity of the spin off for some seasons.

Casting Agent to future contestant : "So, how would you like to date Chris Soules ?"
Constent : "Which one is he again ??? Oh the farmer. I don't but if it gets me on your spin off I'll sign".

J/k
JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:36 pm

Yes they of course are angry...but to say that when all this serious talk about an assault is going on just seems very selfish self centered.
Producer: "Someone was Assaulted"
Contestant: "Oh no, does that mean I won't be on TV? My world is shattered"
LOL

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:46 pm

As RS posted, Carly and Evan's wedding is still set for June 17th. Maybe they will air a special on ATFR? Are they *big* enough of a couple in the Bachelor franchise to give them their own special segment like they did with Ashley/JP, Catherine/Sean & Jade/Tanner?

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:47 pm

Just got home and saw that the Daily Mail had gotten hold of this. Not sure if the article has been brought over as I'm trying to get caught up.

From the article it appears that Corinne has hired a lawyer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4597130/Corinne-Olympios-blackout-drunk-DeMario-incident.html

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:48 pm

Raven already called some fan a "piece of trash human" on Twitter for calling her selfish, and then deleted it. I'm honestly so happy these whining idiots lost out on more TV time. Thank you Corinne! JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+108
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
kmick0890
TheWrongReasons
North