SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP4 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:42 am

She's lucky she didn't drown if she was limp in the water....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

BIP4 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:42 am

Bobette wrote:This doesn't sound lucid to me:

‘There was hugging and kissing and touching, but before long, she seemed to go limp and was sliding under water. Demario kept trying to hold her up and at the same time he appeared to be having intercourse with her. After he finished – which only lasted a few seconds – he lifted her out of the water and laid her on the cement, where he proceeded to have oral sex with her.
‘She appeared to be unconscious,’ says the source. ‘At that point some of the crew came out and carried her off to her room. She was limp and seemed unable to walk on her own.'

affraid

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4599856/Corinne-limp-DeMario-hook-up.html
While DM isn’t known to be reliable, this is the most logical description I have seen so far. For TPTB to cancel production and send home the cast, it just had to be this horrible IMO.

The crew member that is their source may well be the original whistle-blower, Corinne’s handler. Whoever it is, I think the person may have been provoked to speak up by the disinformation that TPTB have leaked earlier.
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:44 am

This is horrible. I hope they have it on tape, so there is no more he said-she said and whoever is in the wrong here gets punished.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:48 am

In this case, most of the activities would have gone down on tape. JMO

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:49 am

Derek Peth @PethDerek wrote: Derek Peth‏ @PethDerek
This is not me fishing for support but being your disappointed father reminding everyone that ALL of us are humans. Stop being assholes.

RS wrote: RealitySteve‏

I can't help but laugh at this one considering the source

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:50 am

What I don't understand is if Corinne was the drunk and Demario for that matter as well, why didn't anyone from the cast stop it.  If they are talking to witnesses that are detailing what happened they obviously saw what was going on... why wouldn't anyone with a decent bone in their body stop this, or get someone to intervene???

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:50 am

So much information. Someone refresh my memory. The producer filed the claims but her handler didn't witness it? or the producer didn't witness it? TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:52 am

This is horrifying and deeply disturbing.
It's good there's clear evidence.
The show needs to be held accountable IMO.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:56 am

I just hope the film doesn't magically disappear.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:57 am

Duke702 wrote:I think that story is why Raven and Derek said they were heartbroken. That's heartbreaking.

And that's why Raven unfollowed Corinne and was liking tweets that were clearly blaming her? Sure. She's only heartbroken for herself. JMO.

If that account on DM is true then that's just horrible. Bye bye show!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:58 am

GuardianAngel wrote:So much information. Someone refresh my memory. The producer filed the claims but her handler didn't witness it? or the producer didn't witness it? TY
From what I understand the producer that filed the claims was her handler. It was said in TMZ that she may not have witnessed it, but I find that very unlikely. Who would risk their job for something that you were just told about?

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:00 pm

If she was her handler, but wasn't present during that incident, then she didn't do her job very well. Maybe the guilt was extra motivation to blow the whistle and rist her job?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+108
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
kmick0890
TheWrongReasons
North