SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bip - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:38 pm

In the past, members from UK have stated DM is quite a bit of BS FWIW. That doesn't mean some of the report may not be true. It's a matter of what parts.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

bip - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Now there's another issue. Aren't bartenders suppose to stop when they feel the person had too much?

In the US yes, but I do not know about Mexico.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:46 pm

From Reality Steve today:

All I can give you is what I’ve been told by various sources over the last 48 hours. This is all allegedly at this point, but I’ve spent 2 days hearing from numerous different sources regarding their version of the events that happened. I honestly don’t know what to believe anymore. Some of this is stuff you’ve heard from other places. Some I haven’t seen anywhere else yet. I can only go off what I’ve been told by sources close to the situation. Here’s what is being reported to me by numerous sources:

-DeMario and Corinne reportedly hooked up in the pool on Sunday, the first day of filming.
-I was told it was very physical, other people were witnessing it, DeMario and Corinne knew other people were watching and neither were the least bit fazed by it. I was even told they were drawing attention to themselves. DeMario had a whistle around his neck that he kept blowing, so that’s how he was drawing attention to them and Corinne was laughing the whole time.
-I was told they did not have intercourse, but there were plenty of other sex acts happening.
-Corinne was reportedly the aggressor in the situation, and both were equally drunk.
-Producers asked both DeMario and Corinne after the fact if their hookup was consensual, and both reportedly said yes.
-Corinne also made out with 4 other guys on the first day, some before and some after DeMario. They were Derek, Iggy, Nick, and Alex. On all the occasions, Corinne was the one who would go up to them aggressively and playfully and start making out with them.
-Was told that Corinne, although very intoxicated, was never at any point “black out drunk.” In response to reports that she had no idea what was happening or what she was doing, was told “that couldn’t be further from the truth.”
-I was told Corinne made numerous references after the hookups to how her boyfriend was going to be upset with her.
-After the hookups, DeMario and Corinne both filmed ITM’s, the hookup was discussed, and producers never brought this up as a situation that was inappropriate. Corinne and DeMario’s hook up was going to be a storyline on the show, just like any hook up on any season.
-It wasn’t until a rogue producer came forward to the show claiming that they saw the hook up as inappropriate and filed a complaint, did all hell break loose.
-I was told if the producer didn’t come forward with the complaint, everything would’ve continued as planned.
-The producer who filed the complaint is Shelby Adams. She’s one of Corinne’s best friends and was her producer on Nick’s season.
-Those who witnessed it are in shock at what has transpired and what happened on the first day with Corinne and DeMario they never thought would lead to this.
-There are some who witnessed who actually thought that Corinne and DeMario might come out of this as a couple, despite Corinne having a boyfriend back home.

Source: realitysteve

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:48 pm

@wickedwitch How do you see what tweets someone likes?
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:51 pm

From Reality Steve link above:

- Corinne was reportedly the aggressor in the situation, and both were equally drunk.
-Producers asked both DeMario and Corinne after the fact if their hookup was consensual, and both reportedly said yes.
-Corinne also made out with 4 other guys on the first day, some before and some after DeMario. They were Derek, Iggy, Nick, and Alex. On all the occasions, Corinne was the one who would go up to them aggressively and playfully and start making out with them.
-Was told that Corinne, although very intoxicated, was never at any point “black out drunk.” In response to reports that she had no idea what was happening or what she was doing, was told “that couldn’t be further from the truth.”
-I was told Corinne made numerous references after the hookups to how her boyfriend was going to be upset with her.

If this is true, Corinne sure doesn't look good...at all.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:55 pm

@Spoil Me Again Prior to the incident, she didn't look good. No snark intended. Seriously.  Without even being on BIP, her rep was bad enough.
ETA
In case anyone was interested in Shelby Adams job history with tv here is her link.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:58 pm

^^ Welp, RS write up in interesting. Someone correct me if I'm wrong or not up to date on things, but...

Didn't we think Raven was a RS source last season? If so, above sheds some light on why she unfollowed Corrine and where she stands.

Is the Derek that he mentions Corrine making out with the same Derek that tweeted something yesterday about being heart broken? That's an interesting development.

allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:02 pm

Yea but RS also said Taylor and Derek hit it off, also Ben Z. and Raven after Raven went on a date with Robby...Danielle M. and Jack made out...

I mean not sure what to believe but RS version is definitely from someone in the cast IMO that is anti-Corinne...two very different sides. I just don't see how in the world RS version he was told would add up to cancelling the show. Makes no sense. They would not cancel the show over that.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:04 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Spoil Me Again Prior to the incident, she didn't look good. No snark intended. Seriously.  Without even being on BIP, her rep was bad enough.
ETA
In case anyone was interested in Shelby Adams job history with tv here is her link.

Totally agree @Kashathediva.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:07 pm

@Spoil Me Again I hope her parents get her some intensive therapy and include themselves and the younger daughter, too. There is a lot going on here.
Life is so much more than sex, sex appeal and physical beauty, wealth etc.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:10 pm

My head is spinning! If RS version is true and they actually filmed ITMs post hook up, I have no idea why filming would be stopped.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:14 pm

IMO It was Warner Bros call to stop filming while an investigation was going on. TPTB might not have had a choice. If I have to take a guess, it would have been business as usual IMO if TPTB were the ones to make that decision.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+108
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
kmick0890
TheWrongReasons
North