SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

heartbroken - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:30 pm

Did Corinne previously state that she was in a blackout state or is this just one of the many pieces of information that's been reported?

Back to top Go down

heartbroken - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:32 pm

@2boys3girls Not in those words specifically. She just said she has little memory.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:32 pm

Seabear wrote:Interesting that in Corinne's new statement she now has a "little" memory from that night. I wonder how that jives with her previous statements of being in a blackout state with no memory. I expect this is because the tapes show her having memory. It is also no accident that Corinne's new statement uses words like victim and therapy IMO. If WB/ABC/TPTB think they can prove that Corinne was not legally a victim....I wonder if they will buckle up for the fight rather than settle the case. Marty Singer is a heavyweight but so is WB/ABC/TBTB. This is going to be an interesting contest between titans IMO.
JMO

My gut tells me that WB/ABC/TPTB will settle. I think that Corrine will be happy to take a monetary settlement, and WB/ABC/TPTB will want to keep all the dirty little details of what goes on behind the scenes out of the public light. JMHO at this point.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:37 pm

Several of us have speculated that tptb must have leaked the producer's names to RS, but he might have gotten them from cast members. Some of Nick's cast seem to be a pipeline to RS, for example.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:40 pm

I'm curious why RS is so quick to agree and post what he is "hearing" he says he is selective with what he posts, and tries to make sure it is correct before he posts. Wonder if someone paid him too, laugh out loud.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:42 pm

BKay wrote:Several of us have speculated that tptb must have leaked the producer's names to RS, but he might have gotten them from cast members. Some of Nick's cast seem to be a pipeline to RS, for example.

Yeah, I see this as TPTB revenge. You bring down a franchise, we bring you down. Shows how they play hardball and their sadistic ways. IMO. If something truly awful did occur then I applaud these women for coming forward despite the backlash. I mean, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know they put their careers in jeopardy.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:43 pm

Duke702 wrote:I'm curious why RS is so quick to agree and post what he is "hearing" he says he is selective with what he posts, and tries to make sure it is correct before he posts. Wonder if someone paid him too, laugh out loud.

Well this is how he earns a living. If the franchise bombs he might have to get a real job, just like the contestants he snarks on. :yes: heartbroken - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 3806527698
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:45 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Seabear wrote:Interesting that in Corinne's new statement she now has a "little" memory from that night. I wonder how that jives with her previous statements of being in a blackout state with no memory. I expect this is because the tapes show her having memory. It is also no accident that Corinne's new statement uses words like victim and therapy IMO. If WB/ABC/TPTB think they can prove that Corinne was not legally a victim....I wonder if they will buckle up for the fight rather than settle the case. Marty Singer is a heavyweight but so is WB/ABC/TBTB. This is going to be an interesting contest between titans IMO.
JMO

My gut tells me that WB/ABC/TPTB will settle.  I think that Corrine will be happy to take a monetary settlement, and WB/ABC/TPTB will want to keep all the dirty little details of what goes on behind the scenes out of the public light. JMHO at this point.

I agree that most likely they will settle because that is the norm. But this situation has major ramifications so I wonder?
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:45 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/former-bachelor-producer-apos-apos-210355913.html
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:46 pm

dartbachfan27 wrote:@Kashathediva It sounds like the publicist fired Corinne based on the grammar/syntax of the sentence which kinda doesn't make sense because doesn't the publicist represent the client? Shouldn't it be Corinne firing her? scratch

We've (in my former job) often talked of "firing" clients; some are clients who we wish we never had to deal with in the first place, or became hard to deal with or handle throughout time. If Corinne's publicist has decided not to represent her any more then it should really have been said that way. I garnered from RS's comment that was what he was trying to say (MO only).

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
heartbroken - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:47 pm

dartbachfan27 wrote:@Kashathediva It sounds like the publicist fired Corinne based on the grammar/syntax of the sentence which kinda doesn't make sense because doesn't the publicist represent the client? Shouldn't it be Corinne firing her? scratch
IMO, it's entirely/likely possible the publicist said to h*ll with this and I am not representing you as it would be a nightmare to my career and take me down just being associated with you....or something along those lines. Supposedly it happens quite often in la la land. IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:49 pm

Plus, that publicist has to know who holds the power, and it sure isn't Miss Platinum Vagine in spite of what she thinks.

I envision MF and WB muckymucks sitting around a table rubbing their hands with glee over all of this. After all, there's no such thing as bad publicity - it's just how you frame it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+108
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
kmick0890
TheWrongReasons
North