SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

freedom - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:12 pm

I hope he does, too. I also hope he can move past body image thing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

freedom - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:21 pm

sparkler wrote:
Sprite wrote:I like him. I wouldn't mind seeing him on BIP as long as he had someone decent to pair up with.

I agree. I am probably one of the few that likes Chris. I take him to be a little shy and I took his comments to mean that he actually is self conscious about his body. I also interpreted his comments on the women as that it is hard to know them based on this seasons odd edit/and or/they all appear to be immature, self centered or there for fame (at least that is how I see them). I hope he does find someone good for him too. Because I think he is shy he may benefit from someone more outgoing. Whether he is on the show or not, I do hope he finds his HEA.

I was actually referring to Derek, but I also like Chris. I wouldn't mind him on BIP either. He has a great sense of humour and doesn't take himself too seriously. Unfortunately, I don't see too many of the girls angling for that show a good fit for him. Too young, self centered and fame whorish. I guess he could be this seasons Nick...the older brother/uncle giving good natured advice...although I suspect this years version would be more pickled.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:41 pm

If he may have a drinking problem, BIP is the last show Chris should choose, IMO.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:14 pm

I like Chris as a single guy, having fun, being his goofy self. With women not so much... that's the side I didn't care for from him. Especially how he treated and acted towards Whit post-show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:10 pm

emusha wrote:http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelorette-derek-peth-gofundme-domestic-violence/
really cool that he did that! Way to use your tv exposure for something very positive

"I wanted to participate in that whatever way I could, given that I have a small platform," Peth says. "I wanted to support them and help do what we can in Brenda's name." (Brenda is a childhood friend's sister who took her life and she used to be a social worker who was passionate about domestic violence issues)

the article mentions bip to which he didn't answer whether he was going but he said names haven't been released yet

What?! Okay that's it. I've officially become a fan.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:26 pm

Most of JoJo's guys I don't care for but I definitely agree with you @Sprite about Derek. Post-show and from what I've gleaned about him from his SM I really like him and think he's a great guy and catch. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:02 pm

Derek is the only one out of JoJo's rejects I could stomach, so I wouldn't mind seeing him again. I'd also watch Chris on BIP just for the laughs. I think he handled his own season pretty poorly and especially the aftermath, but I just feel like he is really lonely and always has the time of his life at social gatherings, so BIP would be perfect for him. I'm sure he'd have a blast, no matter who was there.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:41 pm

mindless wrote:Derek is the only one out of JoJo's rejects I could stomach, so I wouldn't mind seeing him again. I'd also watch Chris on BIP just for the laughs. I think he handled his own season pretty poorly and especially the aftermath, but I just feel like he is really lonely and always has the time of his life at social gatherings, so BIP would be perfect for him. I'm sure he'd have a blast, no matter who was there.

I feel the same.

I didn't really care for Robby, Chase and Luke were bland. Derek is one that I liked throughout, but didn't see much of, which just made me think he was normal. I also liked Wells, but that was pretty much it. Lately I find the contestants veering between two extremes. They are either normal and made to seem boring or they are crazy, over the top fame whores. It's like there is no in between any more.

I would have a blast watching Chris. I can't help myself. There is just something about him that I enjoy. I almost feel like a protective mother her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:36 pm

refinery29.com
In her interview with Chris Harrison, Raven mentioned that she's still looking for love, and said, "I've heard of this place," referring to Paradise. She continued, "Hey, if anything, I know that if Nick can go to Paradise and do this experience, and find love, that I can too."

Chris asked, "So we'll see you in Paradise?"

Raven responded with an emphatic yes.

James McCoy Taylor ✔️ @james_mccoy_t
Lord have mercy, raven meet me in Paradise?! You deserve a good southern gentleman. #TheBachelorFinale
9:53 PM - 13 Mar 2017
 2,003 2,003 Retweets   11,099 11,099 likes
@JAMES_MCCOY_T
James Taylor

James Taylor tweeted this directly at Raven after watching Nick end their relationship during the dramatic finale. While his presence on Bachelor in Paradise isn't confirmed, Raven expressed interest in meeting him.

"I think James is very sweet. I want to get to know James so it’s definitely not a no," Raven told reporters.

We see a Southern love brewing. Or is that sweet tea? Regardless, we're excited.

BTW I checked his twitter to confirm the tweet, and he has it pinned for easy access just in case anyone is looking for it. hehehe

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:41 pm

So is Raven hoping to go to paradise and find love or simply go to paradise, hop over to her own season as a lead and then find love? To me it sounded like paradise was her springboard to her own season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:50 pm

"He's sweet" and "It's definitely not a no" = "no way in hell would I ever date this guy" laugh out loud I don't see Raven with any southern boys to be honest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:40 pm

So I saw this on Facebook.  Interesting cast so far ,even Olivia it says is going but I thought she said she's not sure 

I thought someone said Corinne has a boyfriend right now or did they break up already

http://www.bossmirror.com/see-which-contestants-are-going-to-bachelor-in-paradise-this-summer/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
Acrunch
nd4reality
suzq
pikake
Emayem