SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 54 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 45 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truerelationshipsuccessstory - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:20 am

yeah this cast is a big NOPE for me so far overall. I mean Amanda seriously?!!!! I do like Dani M but not sure I want her with any of the men so far announced to be on except for Ben Z, on paper at least for now. If some of the guys are trying to "Nick" their way into the being the next Bachelor they may be in for a rude awakening as IMO a perfect storm of circumstances led to Nick getting to the lead 1) his well established prominence in the franchise (love him or hate him he's been a MAJOR storyline for 3 years), the swing in fan favor towards him that happened during the airing of Paradise and Luke overstepping and schmucking it up in the weeks leading up to the announcement of the new Bachelor. **edited** Oh yeah and the Corrine/Taylor thing plus The Squad and their sorta boyfriends? ........NEXT. laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

truerelationshipsuccessstory - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:56 am

I think they're major idiots if they refuse to cast Jef. They need some notable old-timers to draw in the older viewers IMO. The aspiring IG shillers of the past three seasons just aren't that interesting. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:16 pm

may I ask what's the deal with Jef and the big dislike towards him among the franchise/production? I've never watched the older seasons.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:07 pm

limoncello wrote:may I ask what's the deal with Jef and the big dislike towards him among the franchise/production? I've never watched the older seasons.

I can't speak for anyone else, but for me it was his general immaturity. He rode up at the M&G on a skateboard and it was downhill from there. His post show behaviour further cemented that opinion...hitting on the college girls. He seems to be a trust fund kid who does nothing for a living so it is hard for me to have any respect. The fact that he is now palsy with Robby and Chase...well, that does nothing to dispel my opinion.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:10 pm

Please remember no spoilers for Rachel's season in any threads other than those titled Spoilers for Bachelorette 13. TY.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:14 pm

Yeah, RS states that Jef is disliked by TPTB. I get why fans might not like him, but why not producers?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:18 pm

It could be because basically F plays by his rules and not by others. This is not liked by production. One of the first things following FRC was a SM photo posted by F indicating location that geographically tagged location close to FRC honeymoon phase and it was kind of a loose lip spoiler confirmation. That could just be one of a zillion things that rubbed production wrong. He is an idiot.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:16 pm

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3677p600-robby-hayes-chase-mcnary-rose-bachelorette-12-discussion-3

bluwavz wrote:@Ladybug82  truerelationshipsuccessstory - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 1f601

truerelationshipsuccessstory - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 18723030_781640332017406_7943533750434922496_n
roberthunter89 This summer is about to be B-A-N-A-N-A-S! truerelationshipsuccessstory - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 1f34c truerelationshipsuccessstory - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 1f334 truerelationshipsuccessstory - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 2600 #Summertime
Source

Ladybug82 wrote:laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

So is that his indication of going on BIP or do they have something else up their sleeves?  I'd watch a HEA version of them.  I don't think I can make myself sit threw BIP mess with the supposed potential cast, even for them. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:54 am

IrelandRose wrote:All contestants are 'new' to viewers and other contestants the first time they appear on any of the shows in this franchise. I don't think it has to be a prerequisite that the audience knows who you are for BIP.
It kind of is. People are only 'new' on TB and TBette. The entire premise of BIP is that contestants we already know from the main shows get 'a second chance.' (Whether or not we remember them doesn't matter; we have seen them before.) Even the most random Paradise contestants have some link to the more popular ones. Brandon last year was on Desiree's season with Carly's brother; Brett the Lamp Guy and Carl the Firefighter were on Andi's season with Josh.

Bachelor AU (or any other country) contestants are completely new. Neither the cast nor the audience knows who they are, having never seen them on TV. Nick's girls' boyfriends back home are new to the audience but those girls are quite familiar with them. I'm sure that there will be no foreign contestants.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:35 am

One season they had a normal fan. He had nothing to do with the show. Can't remember if it was BIP or Pad.

IMO it doesn't matter if no one knows who they are, it's the drama they bring just by being there.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:40 pm

Robby seriosuly gives me the creeps laugh out loud I am so grossed out by him.

JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:43 pm

Bachelor Pad had fan contestants one season. BiP2 had Ashley I's sister, who didn't get her own roses but stayed if Ashley stayed or something?

I think the AU folks are pretty darn hot, so personally I think the cast would welcome fresh meat and the viewing audience would not mind either. JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 54 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 45 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
Acrunch
nd4reality
suzq
pikake
Emayem