Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 on Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:01 pm

Seems as if Raven will have a few guys to choose from. laugh out loud
James McCoy Taylor @james_mccoy_t
alright @usweekly & @bachparadise ...hittin the gym, cancelin sum   shows & deleting this can't wait to meet ya this summer @ravengates09 Smiley

JJ Lane  @jjhlane
Fire up the rumor mill!! Prince Farming isn't going to let these new Bachelor namby pambys get @ravengates09 that easy!
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 7672

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:03 pm

I think I need some fresh air.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 41021

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:22 pm

Jeez all the guys chasing raven , Chris soules and her won't be a good choice. He wants to live on his farm while raven doesn't like southern guys and wants to work with her boutique. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:36 pm

Did someone fart in this thread?

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 28075

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:39 pm

I can't even post what I'm thinking, but it has to do with being the hero and providing a letter of the alphabet. I can see that script now.

Gosh I hate when I'm Vit E deficient. laugh out loud

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 41021

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 on Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:43 pm

Derek and his gf broke up? I like him. No to him and Olivia please.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:47 pm

I wanna see brooks go on BIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:50 pm

Brooks has a girlfriend. Did they break up?

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
 sweet kiss
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:54 pm

@Kashathediva oh yea he does, too bad those are the kind of guys I rather see on the show then all the muscle country guys

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:07 pm

What I mind is when it appears the only reason for being on the show has changed to a springboard--for future shilling, future career, future fame.  It's no longer an outrageous dating show, IMO, but just extending their name for a brand.
Even though Jade and Tanner "found each other" on BIP they also took off on the shill-o-meter because of it.
I definitely came away thinking Raven believes if she goes on BIP she is a shoe-in for next year's 'Ette.
I haven't watched this show and probably won't start.

sweet kiss
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:13 pm

I've seen some Bachelor people say Raven and Chris would make a good match because they're both from the middle of nowhere, so maybe Chris is just following suggestions. Worked out well the last time, eh? giggling
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:20 pm

I think they cast Nick as the lead for multiple reasons. One of them was to give a little more credibility to BIP. Now that door has been crashed down, anyone can make a second chance name for themselves on this spin off and try to catapault themselves into lead status. I'm sure the show hopes they draw bigger names going forward now that they have dangled this little carrot. 

I'll be shocked if Farmer doesn't pull a Jake at some point and appear in Paradise. Rolling Eyes

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum