SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 54 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 50 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pikake Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:24 am

Not sure if this is accurate, but it will be interesting to see ... I definitely agree with Corinne being banned from all future franchise events (please make her invisible) IMHO ...

DeMario Jackson 'will NOT return to Bachelor In Paradise while producers refuse to invite Corrine Olympios back on program - and may ban her from Bachelor for life'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4628870/DeMario-Jackson-NOT-return-Bachelor-Paradise.html#ixzz4kjl96F5B

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:09 am

@pikake Thanks for the link. It looks like there is still conflicting reports for DeMario since in a TMZ report it says other sources say he is going back? I'm getting confused!

I imagine this has been very difficult for him, although he always maintained he did nothing wrong.

I could see Corinne ever having anything to do with this franchise again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:33 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@pikake Thanks for the link. It looks like there is still conflicting reports for DeMario since in a TMZ report it says other sources say he is going back? I'm getting confused!

I imagine this has been very difficult for him, although he always maintained he did nothing wrong.

I could see Corinne ever having anything to do with this franchise again.

What is her team investigating? How to sue for as much $ as possible? I would think that if she doesn't want that tape released, she would back off. On the other hand, I could totally see her wanting that so she could be the next Kim K. I also wonder why her parents are allowing this to continue, since I'm sure they are the ones footing the bill for this high powered team. Someone needs her allowance cut off.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:14 pm

I don't get why Demario would want to go back? Is he a glutton for punishment? Who know how he would be edited and why would you want to put yourself in the same situation and conditions that got you raked tbrough the coals and a ruined image the first time around? JMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:16 pm

I think the other articles said Demario was "asked back" not that he said yes yet. I think I saw somewhere that he hadn't decided. Although he may have decided by now.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:34 am

Well unless these two are taking a vacation together, seems like DLo is back in the BIP cast mix, and so is Jasmine, based on DLo's recent Instagram post and Jasmine's "can't wait to see you" response.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:53 am

summerdayze wrote:Well unless these two are taking a vacation together, seems like DLo is back in the BIP cast mix, and so is Jasmine, based on DLo's recent Instagram post and Jasmine's "can't wait to see you" response.

Everyone is, according to RS. And basically everyone (except for Rachel's guys that haven't been eliminated yet) has alluded to going back in one way or another on SM.

Guessing they'll be heading back tomorrow. I'm expecting plane/airport posts this time around since they're so open about being on the show now.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:02 am

summerdayze wrote:Well unless these two are taking a vacation together, seems like DLo is back in the BIP cast mix, and so is Jasmine, based on DLo's recent Instagram post and Jasmine's "can't wait to see you" response.

She wasn't originally part of the cast was she? Can you bring the comments over, or post a link to her IG and I'll bring them over? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

She wasn't originally part of the cast was she? Can you bring the comments over, or post a link to her IG and I'll bring them over? TYIA

I thought DLo was scheduled to be on, just not in the first group?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:09 pm

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I thought DLo was scheduled to be on, just not in the first group?

Yep. She was in the group of four girls that were suppose to come on after the rose ceremony

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:36 pm

Thanks. We didn't have a thread for her, and I didn't remember talking about her. dizzy

ETA: I can't seem to find anything at all. If someone can find a link, I'll create a thread for her. TYIA

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:33 pm

@GuardianAngel RS released this info on his blog re. additional contestants on his blog June 13 (he had info on Rachel's guys, too but since they haven't been eliminated yet, I won't bring it over now):
-There were 4 more of Nick’s girls down in Mexico ready to enter the show after the first rose ceremony for episode #2, but since it never happened, they never got on. They were Danielle Lombard, Astrid Loch, Sarah Vendal, and Dominique Alexis.

-Remember I also reported back on May 31st that I was hearing a former contestant was gonna be brought in to replace Jorge the bartender? That happened. Jorge was there on Day 1, but then Wells came in on Day 2 and replaced him. He was going to be the bartender for the season, talking to people about their problems and handing out drinks, but eventually would’ve been allowed to ask someone out on a date.
Source: Reality Steve

Here are some SM posts for DLo in particular alluding to Paradise:
https://mobile.twitter.com/danielleIombard/status/871056588127129600

https://mobile.twitter.com/danielleIombard/status/877715107052109826

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVprJYgAJs-/?hl=en

TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 54 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 50 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
Acrunch
nd4reality
suzq
pikake
Emayem