Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 54 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 30 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck on Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:52 am

One guy they should invite to BIP is Ben Zorn. I really thought he was a sincere down to earth guy.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by hae1001 on Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:24 am

According to RS, jef holm is "dying" to be cast on bip.
hae1001

Female Posts : 1147

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:27 am

Luvstruck wrote:One guy they should invite to BIP is Ben Zorn. I really thought he was a sincere down to earth guy.

He was my fave Ben from his season.
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ED on Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:36 am

I was listening to Ashley I's podcast today (I know, I know), and Wells was briefly on it. If I'm not mistaken, Ashley said something along the lines of "and you're going back on BIP". She gave him a choice of 3 girls from Nick's season and asked who he'd be interested in, and he said Kristina.

ED

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:08 am

hae1001 wrote:According to RS, jef holm is "dying" to be cast on bip.

If that happens I'll watch! This show desperately needs some controversial old-timers because the last two seasons have produced nothing I'm interested in.
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:20 am

Wow. Talk about a throwback!

I'm down for contestants not from the last four seasons, especially memorable ones.
umngirl

Female Posts : 19331

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 on Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:38 am

ReneeM wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:One guy they should invite to BIP is Ben Zorn. I really thought he was a sincere down to earth guy.

He was my fave Ben from his season.

Him being sincere is why I don't think he will ever do BIP. I think he was supposed to be on last year, Fleiss tweeted it, but he backed out.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:54 am

If this is true, the show would be TRULY stupid not to take him up on that. I'd love to see Jef again.

Any former F1 or lead that actually wants to do BIP, should get an automatic invite. The bigger names, the better the show imo.

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:09 am

duh

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29053

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:14 am

@sosleepy good point.

Personally I could care less about Jef with one freakin F. Has he graduated from skateboard to driving yet?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43145

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala on Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:19 am

I am not sure thats true. If he was still looking for fame wouldn't he then be much more active on social media. Since years he is totally off. Nowhere to be found Hugesmile

Miyala

Female Posts : 876

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:23 am

Miyala wrote:I am not sure thats true. If he was still looking for fame wouldn't he then be much more active on social media. Since years he is totally off. Nowhere to be found Hugesmile

Especially the shower I would imagine.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29053

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 54 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 30 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum