SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:52 pm

I'm glad Wells appears to have escaped unscathed.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:56 pm

sosleepy wrote:If Amanda seriously got engaged a-freaking-gain, to Robby no less, they both will have officially jumped the shark.

Buuuuut what if they're the next Carly and Evan? cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:59 am

@bluwavz. Lol --please no!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:05 am

Diggys out too. He posted last night.

suzq wrote:I really.hope Amanda thinks twice before getting engaged.   Thanks for all the info!   So, are there more females from BIP that are still off SM than males?   Is Kristina still there?  Raven?  Alexis?  Jasmine?  Danielle L?  I am just trying to think who might be paired/coupled up.  

Yeah. Idk why. I'm guessing a few of them are out too they're just not back to SM yet.
Of the pairs we knew about from RS' spoilers awhile back, Taylor & Derek and Kristina & * seem to still be there. Then there's Amanda & Robby (date pics) and maybe Raven & *(date pics). Idk about that last guy. He's been active on SM, but someone else was using his accts because they were active while he was actually on the date. So I don't know for sure if that's him on there now or not.

The other girls that aren't back to SM yet are Lacey, Jasmine, Dominique, and Danielle L.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:01 am

@bluwavz No, don't even put that idea out there. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

And boy am I glad that the relationship lasted as long as it did, but he's probably wishing he'd gotten to meet Raven in Paradise after all. laugh out loud

James McCoy Taylor‏  @james_mccoy_t
man cannot live on brows alone.
...that's all i learned from this past relationship #Independanceday #freedom
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:28 am

The only couple I could maybe get behind is Kristina and her spoiler guy.

Unless of course Chase flew down to Mexico to profess his love for Robby and RoSe lived on. laugh out loud

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 87b72b10 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 86669110 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:32 am

umngirl wrote:*snipped*

Unless of course Chase flew down to Mexico to profess his love for Robby and RoSe lived on. laugh out loud

That would be the best ending!  And I'd have to actually watch that!  PINKHEART  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:12 am

RoSe lives on!!  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 1f64c  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 1f64c  laughlaughlaugh  danceround

Robby tweeted yesterday around 1.00 pm.

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:15 am

Amanda is also back on IG

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:22 pm

Kristina's back on too. Guess they're done filming

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:20 am

Jasmine‏ @jasminegoode24  9h9 hours ago
More
If Peter doesn't win and is the next bachelor just might make me question  

Raven‏ @ravengates09 9h9 hours ago
More
Jasmine. Don't forget what's on ur left hand. Chill.

Who did Jasmine get engaged to fro BIP

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:27 am

These girls IMO are the height of zipped lips. SMH. Morons.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
Acrunch
nd4reality
suzq
pikake
Emayem