Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:32 am

They are so annoying. laugh out loud

Who ever she is engaged to, or dating, or whatever, I bet he feels special after reading that tweet.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

PINKHEART
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43904

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq on Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:55 pm

I wonder if the show is trying to top the number of "engagements" they had at the end of the show last year? LOL

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel on Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:37 pm

I have to say when they started filming again after the Corinne drama, I was wondering if I would be into BIP this season with the subpar cast they have IMO. But now, seeing the potential for Robby-Amanda and so many 'truueee luvvv' engagements, I seriously can't wait for August 8th. laugh out loud laugh out loud

2pop

All JMO
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb on Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:45 pm

RS posted his BIP spoilers. Says there were no engagements. Once it got down to the last few couples, they were all given the option to either leave together, leave separately, or have an overnight date. Raven and Adam, Lacey and Daniel, and Derek and Taylor all had overnights. Supposedly, they are all still dating and so are Robby and Amanda. The big drama of the season seems to be a love triangle between Dean, Kristina, and D-Lo.

Is it bad I'm kind of disappointed?
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq on Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:53 pm

I think the post-show hookups are going to be as interesting as the show. Is that not such a thing as "bro code" or "girl code" in Bachelor Nation at all? Is it all just one big "hook-up" fest? I think the reunion show might definitely have some fireworks to it!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum