SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:32 am

They are so annoying. laugh out loud

Who ever she is engaged to, or dating, or whatever, I bet he feels special after reading that tweet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:55 am

I wonder if the show is trying to top the number of "engagements" they had at the end of the show last year? LOL

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:37 am

I have to say when they started filming again after the Corinne drama, I was wondering if I would be into BIP this season with the subpar cast they have IMO. But now, seeing the potential for Robby-Amanda and so many 'truueee luvvv' engagements, I seriously can't wait for August 8th. laugh out loud laugh out loud

2pop

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:45 am

RS posted his BIP spoilers. Says there were no engagements. Once it got down to the last few couples, they were all given the option to either leave together, leave separately, or have an overnight date. Raven and Adam, Lacey and Daniel, and Derek and Taylor all had overnights. Supposedly, they are all still dating and so are Robby and Amanda. The big drama of the season seems to be a love triangle between Dean, Kristina, and D-Lo.

Is it bad I'm kind of disappointed? Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 3806527698
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:53 am

I think the post-show hookups are going to be as interesting as the show. Is that not such a thing as "bro code" or "girl code" in Bachelor Nation at all? Is it all just one big "hook-up" fest? I think the reunion show might definitely have some fireworks to it!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
Acrunch
nd4reality
suzq
pikake
Emayem