SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 77 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by justrosie Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:42 pm

Still team #DenimnDiamonds

Both Sharna and Bonner have addressed "hand gate" ad nauseam. I accept their explanations as to what happened. Enough said. Looking forward to their next dance, the Viennese Waltz.

jmo, but that Sharna is a pistol. Love reading her comments on Twitter.

justrosie

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by hae1001 Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:00 pm

@justrosie I agree with you, they have addressed it and imo I see no reason to not take their word that it was just an honest accident. I met Bonner a few years ago at the rodeo in Biloxi, MS. He was very polite, girls were throwing themselves at him left and right and this was before he was Scott's stunt double, he's a very hot commodity. IMO he would know better than to inappropriately touch a woman without her permission, especially in public.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:05 pm

IDK. I feel Sharna wants to get eliminated. laugh out loud  What else explains calling your fans/fans of the show stupid on Twitter all for looking out for you and sharing their concerns. no idea

IMO Sharna knows that's not going to earn her any additional votes esp. on a season filled with ringers. But she still chose to alienate fans with that comment. Make of that what you will.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:07 pm

hae1001 wrote:@justrosie I agree with you, they have addressed it and imo I see no reason to not take their word that it was just an honest accident. I met Bonner a few years ago at the rodeo in Biloxi, MS. He was very polite, girls were throwing themselves at him left and right and this was before he was Scott's stunt double, he's a very hot commodity. IMO he would know better than to inappropriately touch a woman without her permission, especially in public.

Whether he's a hot commodity or not, does not excuse him; touching a woman inappropriately without her permission is just not on; I have a feeling that if this goes viral (which it may well do) he may end up being booed next week, and those who would normally vote for Sharna will vote elsewhere, which is a shame, because their chemistry was very evident and he may go far.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:13 pm

I know she just meant good luck but knowing Nancy's backstory, the 'break a leg' part took me out cantstopl rofl

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:19 pm

@gurlbrit I didn't say it excused him. Please read my comment fully. I said that he had women throwing themselves at him yet he was still very polite. He wasn't encouraging their behavior, but instead acted professional. IMO he would know better than to intentionally grab a woman's crotch on national television. I believe it was an accident, as Sharna herself has said so. When he puts his arm around her he is looking back at the screen, he wasn't looking at where her twat was.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:25 pm

I think Simone Biles will win it this season. I won't be mad esp how Sasha is a great male pro!

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:12 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
northernviewer wrote:For him to do that under those circumstances, public and cameras around, tells me he's a pig, plain and simple.  Sorry, but it reminds me of something another public figure said he'd do to women DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 318829699

I agree. Imo His behaviour suggested this wasn't the first time he's groped women, even Sharna, and she's fed up with it.  IMO

Yes, that was my first thought as well. She looked t*cked off and that is not like Sharma. I thought that wasn't the first time it's "accidentally" happened and he just thought she wouldn't do anything because it was so public. He will not be getting any of my votes!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:19 pm

hae1001 wrote:@justrosie I agree with you, they have addressed it and imo I see no reason to not take their word that it was just an honest accident. I met Bonner a few years ago at the rodeo in Biloxi, MS. He was very polite, girls were throwing themselves at him left and right and this was before he was Scott's stunt double, he's a very hot commodity. IMO he would know better than to inappropriately touch a woman without her permission, especially in public.

I would have thought the same about the president and yet I was wrong.

Regardless if they address it or not, her first reaction was not happy ... as it may not have been the first time that has happened. This is her job and she has to play nice because her livelyhood depends on it. The longer she stays the better for her. I will be keeping an eye on their interactions since DWTS is not always shy about showing the issues between star and dancer. They have thrown a few "stars" under the bus when they became obnoxious so I doubt this will be any different if there really are issues.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by justrosie Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:57 pm

Lucky you meeting him! I first heard of him when I searched through some behind the scenes videos of "The Longest Ride" movie.

justrosie

Back to top Go down

Post by justrosie Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:07 pm

coolangel wrote:IDK. I feel Sharna wants to get eliminated. laugh out loud  What else explains calling your fans/fans of the show stupid on Twitter all for looking out for you and sharing their concerns. no idea

IMO Sharna knows that's not going to earn her any additional votes esp. on a season filled with ringers. But she still chose to alienate fans with that comment. Make of that what you will.

All JMO.

IMO, I think she was referring to those people who don't trust her judgement.  If she wanted out, she had prime opportunity.  No one would blame her.  IMO, she would be applauded.

justrosie

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:40 pm

If it was an accident ...both of their reactions would have been different ... i call bullsh!t on their explanation ....I may have been born during the night ....but it wasnt last night Hugesmile

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 77 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Mgrissom
chrissy1295
Stacia620
Zaynab
nutty1