SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 77 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 51 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dwts - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:36 pm

^^^Aah, something just occurred to me while reading that re song choices. My theory on Peta & Nick's training is that Peta already knew the first two dances & songs before last week and got Nick to learn the ChaCha AND most of the foxtrot during the weeks before week 1. It may be that way with the other teams too IMO. If this was the case then that would explain why it is that Nick has been off doing lots of travel & media this week rather than training every day. It would also explain why Vanessa knew the John Legend song which she named in the People interview as last song caught in her head. Perhaps the first two weeks songs are told to the pro dancers in advance. It is in the show's interests to have quality choreography and performances, so good for the pro's to know which songs they have.

As a huge fan of the British show (Strictly Come Dancing) imo it was apparent over the years that some of the couples who tended to go further had used the first few weeks pre show, to train their partners in the basics of a few dances, then put more touches in during the training week.
All imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

dwts - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:30 pm

dwts - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 17333017_426544924355465_93311849587539968_n
petamurgatroyd
Real men wear chapstick @nickviall I'm very proud of you, last night was awesome sauce! Let's kill this weeks foxtrot
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:27 am

@ukglasgowkiiss I think so, too.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:28 pm

Simone and Sasha's Cha Cha is already looking good. :yes:

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:09 pm

According to his IG, Maks has an injury (calf, I think) and Alan will be dancing with the ringer until Maks is better. I love Alan so I'm totally okay with this.

dwts - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Samuel10dwts - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Samuel10 dwts - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Family10dwts - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Samuel15dwts - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:49 pm

He's out! Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't be able to compete with Heather Morris on Dancing With The Stars as he has suffered a calf injury

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4353462/Maksim-Chmerkovskiy-s-calf-injury-keeps-DWTS.html#ixzz4cYcM3ZD5

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:07 pm

lipsis wrote:According to his IG, Maks has an injury (calf, I think) and Alan will be dancing with the ringer until Maks is better. I love Alan so I'm totally okay with this.

Me too! :yes: I really hope they make him a pro next season. He is so humble and has a very positive attitude. heartbeat I hope Maks gets better soon but I am not going to complain about Heather till then if this gets Alan more visibility on the show. laugh out loud

JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:45 pm

^^^ I felt the same way about Sasha when he was in the troupe. He was so fun and happy and stepped up a couple times when Derek was injured. I was thrilled when he got his pro gig. I'm tired of the pros with huge egos like Maks, Val, Witney and Peta who act like they are entitled to have good partners and to win the MBT. Give me the Emma's, Sasha's, Lindsey's and Alan's any day.

dwts - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Samuel10dwts - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Samuel10 dwts - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Family10dwts - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Samuel15dwts - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:30 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^ I felt the same way about Sasha when he was in the troupe. He was so fun and happy and stepped up a couple times when Derek was injured. I was thrilled when he got his pro gig. I'm tired of the pros with huge egos like Maks, Val, Witney and Peta who act like they are entitled to have good partners and to win the MBT. Give me the Emma's, Sasha's, Lindsey's and Alan's any day.

I agree about Val. His ego needs it's own zip code IMO.  laugh out loud  Witney IMO is stuck in the past with her MBT win with Alfonso and an emmy nomination back-to-back in her 2nd season. I think it kinda went to her head. Maks IMO has changed a lot since his failed attempt at being a movie star. I like the new Maks. Sometimes the old Maks resurfaces but he has made an attempt to grow and I respect that.

Peta is the one I totally disagree about. I feel she rolls with the punches no matter who she is paired with and gives it her all. She has got some terrible partners over the years - Tommy Chong and Michael Sam in recent years. Even with Nyle, no one could have predicted how good he would end up being. There was a lot of content even in Nick's performance last week. She doesn't make excuses and take it easy on her partners and I like that. Then again, I have been Team #Burgatroyd for as long as I can remember so maybe I am biased. giggling

ITA about Emma, Sasha, Lindsey and Alan. :yes: I want to see more of them now that we might have witnessed the swan song of Derek, Tony and Mark on DWTS.  Upset

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:10 pm

I love Maks! And Peta!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:05 pm

Hard to believe that an accomplished Olympic medalist can't take compliments. Weird.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:10 pm

Anyone notice Chad in the background? Whyyyyy
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 77 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 51 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Mgrissom
chrissy1295
Stacia620
Zaynab
nutty1