SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 77 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DenimnDiamonds - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:36 am

Bet2Win wrote:I'm beyond thrilled that Maks and Peta will be back, and happy Nick will be on.  I think he'll have fun and make it fun.  

Just so long as Nick doesn't do his triceratops move then I will be cheering him on!!!!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

DenimnDiamonds - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:39 am

George1218 wrote:Robin Roberts said that there were 2 soon to be married couples, does anyone know who they are?

I didn't watch but I assume she meant the pro's. Emma and Sasha & Peta and Maks.

DenimnDiamonds - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Samuel10DenimnDiamonds - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Samuel10 DenimnDiamonds - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Family10DenimnDiamonds - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Samuel15DenimnDiamonds - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:07 pm

lipsis wrote:
George1218 wrote:Robin Roberts said that there were 2 soon to be married couples, does anyone know who they are?

I didn't watch but I assume she meant the pro's. Emma and Sasha & Peta and Maks.

Oh yeah, I forgot about them.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:54 pm

*** Please do not post Nick season spoilers in this thread***

DenimnDiamonds - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Samuel10DenimnDiamonds - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Samuel10 DenimnDiamonds - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Family10DenimnDiamonds - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Samuel15DenimnDiamonds - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:03 pm

lipsis wrote:*** Please do not post Nick season spoilers in this thread***

Very sorry - got so excited and didn't think before I posted! I will be more careful from now on. Embarressed! Embarassed
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:12 pm

IDC who maks' partner is. In his heart I know he's rooting for Mani and Val, so basically all my favs are on the same team :yes: DenimnDiamonds - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698

Valentin's angels  blowkiss

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:21 pm

ReneeM wrote:IDC who maks' partner is. In his heart I know he's rooting for Mani and Val, so basically all my favs are on the same team :yes: DenimnDiamonds - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698

I didn't get to watch. How were they together?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:39 pm

Is Tony D. done with the show now? Sorry he's not on this season.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:43 pm

atem wrote:
ReneeM wrote:IDC who maks' partner is. In his heart I know he's rooting for Mani and Val, so basically all my favs are on the same team :yes: DenimnDiamonds - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698

I didn't get to watch.  How were they together?  

They're already really cute together IMO, from GMA to the other videos on abc press. They kept talking to each other when they thought the camera wasn't on them laugh out loud. Normani has a really busy schedule for the first few weeks on the show because she'll also be doing an asian tour with her group, so travel's gonna be brutal. Val's apparently going to be travelling with her mostly it seems, because he mentioned they'll be in Tokyo for his Bday because she has a show there that day.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:53 pm

Yikes on that schedule for Val!

I saw who the bull rider is and WOW he's hot!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:01 pm

I have no clue who bull rider guy is but I concur, he is beautiful heartglasses Interested to what Sharna can do with him. She's my fave female pro.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:26 pm

I just watched Val and Normani and she's so cute! I can see why you like her so much!

Now I'm thinking that comedian SNL guy will be the first to go.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 77 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Mgrissom
chrissy1295
Stacia620
Zaynab
nutty1