SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 61 of 77 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:07 pm

Scores Top to Bottom:
Normani - 39
Simone - 38
Nancy - 36
Nick & Heather - 34
Rashad & Erika - 32
Bonner - 30
David - 29

There are several I don't agree with and one of them went home.

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Muslady Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:08 pm

Sprite
You may be right. Tptb would love to have Nick and Heather in jeopardy at the same time, a nail biter.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:12 pm

ReneeM wrote:
coolangel wrote:
ETA: 38? They had to score it less than Normani's Rolling Eyes

Because her routine was harder AND better imo  DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 263a .

Well, that music break in the middle did help Normani so no idea

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by justrosie Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:15 pm

That was a nice gymnastics, um, dance routine...IMO

Of course, my favorite dance was by Bonner & Sharna. IMO, they deserved at least 8 's across the board. I think Bonner has great form for ballroom dancing. All in all, they did what they could with music that wasn't, imo, tango related.

My second favorite dance routine was done by Nancy & Artem. Nancy is just elegant.

justrosie

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:22 pm

justrosie wrote:That was a nice gymnastics, um, dance routine...IMO

*snipped*

Haha, my thoughts exactly! The contemporary choreographies on this show are so clichéd and boring and that was just one with some gymnastics moves added. Blah.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:24 pm

Nick is the highest scored male Celeb which is good hopefully going into next week , I think we all came into this season thinking there was a lot of female competition.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:35 pm

Muslady wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:If Bonner lasts longer than Nick I will give up on this show for sure

I think tptb know Nick's fan base is gone as soon as he is out. I think that will turn some numbers too.  I hope I'm right in saying I don't think he'll be gone yet.  I think it is Ericka tonight.

I know for sure that if Nick leaves, I leave. I am only watching because of Nick. And I don't think I am the only one either!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:36 pm

So far, I've never enjoyed the gymnasts, because they look like they should be on a floor mat the way they move.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:39 pm

I love love love Simone as a gymnast (I mean, she's just in a class of her own she is incredible) but have to admit I don't see it with her as a dancer. Every time I watch her dance it's like watching a floor routine of hers with some added things in it.

ETA: @GuardianAngel ITA and think the same thing

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:So far, I've never enjoyed the gymnasts, because they look like they should be on a floor mat the way they move.  

Same here, and it doesn't help that their partners always love sticking as many gymnastic moves in the routines as possible. They somehow expect me to be wowed by a gymnast being able to jump high or do a flip and I'm just not. That is literally what they do for a living, all day, every day. If it was someone like Nick doing those moves, I'd be wowed, but when it's a gymnast it just further underlines what's already too obvious even in their basic movement. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:44 am

I don't mind the gymnastic moves in a contemporary but when they stick it in every performance, then it gets annoying for me. This was Simone's first performance that I really enjoyed and Sasha choreographed a very good routine IMO and didn't play it safe so it gets a 10 in my book.

I have a feeling Rashad's last week's contemporary is going to haunt him in the coming weeks. He peaked too early IMO and now every performance will be compared to that one subconsciously by the judges IMO. He will have to bring his A game every week IMO if he has any chance of winning this thing.

It was good to see David not being overscored for once IMO. Normani's performance was also good. I just hated the big music breaks in both David and Normani's dance though. For someone trained in Jazz, Heather's routine also didn't make any impact IMO.

Still miss Derek and Mark's brilliant choreography but overall, a good Disney night IMO. Smiley

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:56 am

For the most part I felt that the judges got it right with scoring this week....although I would have flipped Nancy and Simone's scores.  I personally think Nancy is doing GREAT work. It just looks effortless when she dances and Simone feels so choppy to me.  Although, Moana is one of my favorite Disney movies....so I loved the song they danced to!  Smiley

ETA: The only thing I disagreed with the judges about was Erika's score. She needed to go...she just seemed unhappy and crabby...and like she pulled those tears out for the cameras!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 77 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Mgrissom
chrissy1295
Stacia620
Zaynab
nutty1