SELECT CONTENT

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Page 34 of 62 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 48 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by halen Fri May 05, 2017 4:06 pm

The after show also look interesting

halen

Back to top Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 05, 2017 4:07 pm

Oh my gosh. They were really drinking tons of alcohol. I cannot get over Dima's action with Gayla. How the hell did he think the other girls would think that is ok. Oh my gosh. So sad.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 05, 2017 4:09 pm

I wish I knew ukrainian.  Why is there not subtitles so that I can hate on Dima with the other girls even if I still love him and think he is a dummy.

Sorry for the double post..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by halen Fri May 05, 2017 4:10 pm

What is the convo between dima & Lida before stella and layla came?
I like Lida..she always smiling ..

halen

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 05, 2017 4:15 pm

sophienette wrote:how is he getting out of that one?

Gosh he is really an idiot

How is Lida laughing about it when Dina and Galya come back?/

I agree he is a puppet in producer`s hands and the first time I`m really pissed at him. Even if it was a joke he played with the emotions and feelings of the girls. It was humiliating for them.

Lida is really hurt she tried to laugh it away but Dima said he saw that she was extremly dissapointed. So he pulled her away to speak to her. During their conversation he said that she is overreacting because it`s only a fake wedding. And she said it´s not about the fake wedding it`s all about feelings. It´s not a game or a joke for her. What does he think she feels right now? He said he don`t understand why she is hurt. She asked him if in real life he also plays with the emotions or relationships? He said no. And then they were interrupted by Stella and Lylia. Lida said she had enough of all that theater she is wishing him luck for the talk with the other two girls and then she left.

Last edited by natik on Fri May 05, 2017 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 05, 2017 4:20 pm

sophienette wrote:Natik, if you get a chance, can you translate the video messages?
Lida looks in pain in hers

In her video message she said that she would not react at everything so sensitive if she would not had feelings for him. For her the feelings are real and it´s not a game or a joke.

Dima is a fool when he talked to Grisha all he was talking about was that the poor guy was not understood by the girls and no one cared about how he feels except Yulia. He said that Lida, Stella and Lilya didn`t asked him about his feelings instead they talked always about how they felt.

WTF is this guy talking about??? It´s like he is the victim?!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 05, 2017 4:25 pm

Exactly natik. Yulia does not care that deeply for him so she does not care what he does.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by halen Fri May 05, 2017 4:30 pm

natik wrote:
sophienette wrote:Natik, if you get a chance, can you translate the video messages?
Lida looks in pain in hers

In her video message she said that she would not react at everything so sensitive if she would not had feelings for him. For her the feelings are real and it´s not a game or a joke.

Dima is a fool when he talked to Grisha all he was talking about was that the poor guy was not understood by the girls and no one cared about how he feels except Yulia. He said that Lida, Stella and Lilya didn`t asked him about his feelings instead they talked always about how they felt.

WTF is this guy talking about??? It´s like he is the victim?!

duh

halen

Back to top Go down

Post by halen Fri May 05, 2017 4:32 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Exactly natik.  Yulia does not care that deeply for him so she does not care what he does.

:yes:

halen

Back to top Go down

Post by halen Fri May 05, 2017 4:33 pm

So who do you think wil leave tonight? question

halen

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 05, 2017 4:41 pm

halen wrote:So who do you think wil leave tonight?  question

Wait for it Hugesmile

Gosh let me tell you guys that episode is even for me emotionally exhausting.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by halen Fri May 05, 2017 4:46 pm

natik wrote:
halen wrote:So who do you think wil leave tonight?  question

Wait for it Hugesmile

Gosh let me tell you guys that episode is even for me emotionally exhausting.

yes..totally agreed. :crazed

halen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 62 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 48 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

+8
Zaynab
nikikass
Newto
iamreal2u
AllAboutLove