SELECT CONTENT

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Page 42 of 62 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 52 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by halen Sat May 13, 2017 12:21 pm

Natik,

If you could translate what Lida and her mom said in video to Dima woull be great.

Also if you could summarize the after show would be great..and what is they ask Lida? It look intense. TQ natik! Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 42 1f600

halen

Back to top Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Sat May 13, 2017 10:19 pm

^^@natik . when you get a chance I'm also interested in the above and also why her mom did not make it to the aftershow . Thanks in advance.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun May 14, 2017 8:08 am

Gonna try to take some time for answering all your questions :gotcha:

About Lida`s mom, Lida didn`t say why. The only thing she said is that her mom couldn`t make it to the aftershow.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 7:47 am

I have an idea about the mum and Dima convo... can you PM me please natik?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 8:08 am

OK I really really want to now what Lida said in the video

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon May 15, 2017 10:16 am

Lida in her video message:

"Damn..." (long pause)
"God what is happening with me?!" (Pause)
"Today during our interview in the studio I said something what I didn`t planed to say to you. I wanted to say...and now here with us in our studio is one of the most desired guests....but instead I said...the most desired human for me...and it`s true. You are now the most desired man for me Dmitry Cherkasov."

Lida`s mum in her video message:
"Hello Dima, I am very happy to have been introduced to you. The way you are treating Lidochka makes me really happy. I saw how tender you were cuddling her arms with your arms. The way you looked at her and the way Lida was looking back at you with her sparking eyes. I saw how happy she was with you. I can`t remember the last time I saw her happy like this."
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 10:21 am

@natik A mother knows when her daughter have fallen in love.

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon May 15, 2017 10:26 am

The way I see it...Lida is fighting against her feelings. Or she is trying but is recognizing that she is losing that fight. She is in love and she is scared because of the circumstances she finds herself in. That`s basically what her mum was talking to her about. When her mum asked her about moving, Lida said that it`s naive to think about it at that point cause there are three other girls. And her mum asked her you really think that or are trying to avoid to give yourself that answer because you are scared to let your feelings go and to face them. So her mum said she needs to loose it, she is overthinking it. She needs to pay attention what her heart is telling her.

Last edited by natik on Mon May 15, 2017 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon May 15, 2017 10:27 am

reason wrote:@natik A mother knows when her daughter have fallen in love.

True that! Her mother said it during their date. That she immediately saw it in Lida`s eyes.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon May 15, 2017 10:35 am

sophienette wrote:I have an idea about the mum and Dima convo... can you PM me please natik?

Sorry didn`t get that. What do you like to know in the PM? Embarressed!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon May 15, 2017 10:42 am

halen wrote:Natik,

If you could translate what Lida and her mom said in video to Dima woull be great.  

Also if you could summarize the after show would be great..and what is they ask Lida? It look intense. TQ natik! Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 42 1f600

About the aftershow. They spoke about the situation with her ex boyfriend and his jealousy. That she tried to project it with Dima. They spoke about that mistake and why she did that.
I think she tried to find something, anything, an excuse to justify her in the decision that maybe it`s not gonna work out and she doesn`t need in that case to face her feelings for Dima. IMO

The most part of the show there was drama about Galya and her parents and mum. About all the stories that surfaced after Dima spoke to her parents.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon May 15, 2017 11:11 am

Back to Lida`s HTD. They cut a lot out. For example when there were interviews on camera pay attention to the background. They are sitting in an Appartement and not in the ice skating hall. So after the ice skating they were at Lida`s home but the producers didn`t showed us that part of her date. So there was something they didn't wanted us to see.

Here is an exclusive video that wasn`t shown during the episode.

Dima is talking to Lida`s mum:

Dima:"I had a few questions for her mum"
        "Could you tell me something about Lida`s character. About her
         Good and not so good sides."

Lida`s mum: "Well where should I start?! Lida can`t cook that´s one of her negative sides. I think when she finds her man she is going to be more interested to learn how to cook.

Lida`s mum on camera: "Lida is really nervous because she can`t cook and if Dima is going to introduce her to his parents that he biggest fear is that she is going to be helpless if Dima`s mum is asking her to help her with cooking".

Dima to Lida`s mum: "Is she living with you?"

Lida`s mum: "Yes!"

Dima: "I know that you have a strong connection to each other."

Lida`s mum: "Yes, we have a really strong connection. Often she is really unsure in something it could be even something unimportant like what to wear."

Dima: "If I am going to take her to Kiev lo life with me what is going to be your reaction?"

Lida`s mum: "I am not going to hold her back from moving away. For me it´s important that she have to decide by herself what is best for her. But I want to be sure that I am giving my daughter into secure and strong hands of a serious man.

Lida`s mum on camera: "I saw in Dima a strong man with whom Lida is going to be comfortable."

Dima to Lida`s mum: "Do you think Lida is ready for a serious relationship?"

Lida`s mum: "For a couple of years she wasn`t interested in an relationship. But I think that she is ready now and that the time is now".

New Promo for next week:

Dima`s mum is telling Lida how his all day life is looking and how often he eats and she is asking Lida if she is ready for that.

Lida on camera: "What is going on here?"
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 62 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 52 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

+8
Zaynab
nikikass
Newto
iamreal2u
AllAboutLove