SELECT CONTENT

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Page 52 of 62 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 52 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by natik Fri May 26, 2017 3:46 pm

reason wrote:If he sleep with her I will never forgive that, damn why am I so invested for Lida? well because she seems like a beautiful intelligent, gentle, classy, sassy lady.

Because she is all that, she is real and she does not bullcrap her way threw only to "win" the price. She is talking the real stuff because for her it`s not a play it`s real.
And she is all that.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 52 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 3:47 pm

Did he sleep with that witch? I did not watch that part?

Back to top Go down

Post by halen Fri May 26, 2017 3:48 pm

Ops..I'm late..did he slept with both?

halen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 3:49 pm

He slept with Lida i think.

From what we see, he didnt with Stella, they made out in wine bath wearing swimsuits

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 3:52 pm

@sophienette good because she is just F****** with hiis mind that one Stella.  She is only in it to win.IMHO

As far as this one goes the only person he seem to cant keep his hands off is Lida he better dont disappoint me. laugh out loud IMHO

Last edited by reason on Fri May 26, 2017 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 26, 2017 3:54 pm

reason wrote:@sophienette good because she is just F****** with hiis mind that one Stella.  She is only in it to win.IMHO

What you guys do not know is that Stella`s mum was bashing Lida on social media all the time. She liked also a lot nasty comments about Lida.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 3:55 pm

@natik Stella is just like her mom, vicious, maybe that is why the man them leave, nothing to sustain a good relationship. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 26, 2017 3:59 pm

reason wrote:@natik Stella is just like her mom, vicious, maybe that is why the man them leave, nothing to sustain a good relationship. IMHO

Well the bad thing about it that parents should be role models but Stella`s mum is something. She posted nasty things to everyone who commented some negative stuff about Stella but at the same time liked nasty comments about Lida.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 4:00 pm

now 45 minutes to wait?

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 26, 2017 4:01 pm

Her mom? That is so sad..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 4:02 pm

How long to wait for the for the final?

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 26, 2017 4:03 pm

sophienette wrote:now 45 minutes to wait?

Yes! Just relax and prepare yourself for the Finale.

Now I want to take the time to thank you all for the support in Lida`s name. I was chatting with her regularly since episode one and she knows about the forum and she read all the comments. She was so happy for your support.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 62 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

+8
Zaynab
nikikass
Newto
iamreal2u
AllAboutLove