SELECT CONTENT

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Page 58 of 62 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 58 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 26, 2017 11:21 pm

natik wrote:The Finale is online you can watch it here:

http://kinospec.net/3346-holostyak-7-sezon-post-shoau-26-05-2017.html

@reason - yes I watched that one but it's this link I wanted to watch.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 58 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 11:28 pm

@GuardianAngel I click and it is the under the photo of Dimo just beside the pickles. every episode is there

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 26, 2017 11:42 pm

@reason Thanks it's working now. I guess I was impatient. laugh out loud

I love the opening showing him at the Olympics! The scenery is outstanding!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 11:47 pm

@GuardianAngel underneath that screen you will see every episode, right down to tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 27, 2017 12:42 am

Yes I see them, I think my wifi was wonky because I never had a problem before and it seemed to just repeat commercials. Thanks.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat May 27, 2017 3:17 pm

HI @natik. Just a question when you get a chance. Can Dima and Lida post and like each other pictures before ATFR next week?

This one off question. It was so cute when she was trying dresses and Dima finding clothes for her. What was the link with picking a kitchen and her trying clothes?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun May 28, 2017 2:39 pm

iamreal2u wrote:HI @natik.  Just a question when you get a chance.  Can Dima and Lida post and like each other pictures before ATFR next week?  

No they can`t. It´s in their contract to be quite till after the ATFR was aired. Only then they are allowed to do anything they want on their social media sites.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon May 29, 2017 1:35 pm

Wow Stella.... Still not so nice

Google Translate:
Staying alone with her thoughts, Stella added: "This is his choice, however. I respect him. Thank you for everything, but it still hurts. I saw us together further. We would be a very strong couple. But, apparently, the non-economic two-faced woman will be better and more reliable. " "He jumps in thoughts as he now puts a ring on her. But God sees, sooner or later he will call. I'm sure, "- said Stella. # Stella # bachelor # bachelor7 # finale
instagram post
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed May 31, 2017 1:13 am

@natik . when you get a chance can you tell me what it says on the door.   IT seems that they were caught in a closet of some kind.
Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 58 Screen10
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 31, 2017 9:53 am

I really hope that we get wonderful news that they are together and happy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed May 31, 2017 10:43 am

Me too Stuck. I hope all the best for them. You can tell he was a goner and she was close behind and was caught up by the end.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:48 am

OK guys first thing first. I am sorry but Lida broke up with Dima in the middle or end april. She struggled with the fact that there were so many kisses with different girls. She wrote to me that it was a shock for her but it was not only that. She wrote that there were many things after the show that dissappointed her. And she struggled to watch and discuss it on all the after shows. She was mentally and emotionally exhausted. It took a tool on her. Lida is not a famehungry person I think all that limelight is not her thing.

It seems that it ended on good terms both are speaking high in interviews about each other. So no bad blood there and Lida said that they stayed in contact so who knows. Maybe time wil past and...life always has unexpected surprises for us.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 62 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

+8
Zaynab
nikikass
Newto
iamreal2u
AllAboutLove