SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:40 am

The tree of temptation was not used today.

At the nomination ceremony Jason put Matt and Raven on the block.

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Family10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sublime Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:06 am

Jason won veto.

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:04 am

sublime wrote:Jason won veto.

guessing he will not use the veto, though was reading spoilers they don't like how Kevin has been recently so maybe he will take off one of them and put up Kevin.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:14 am

The feeds lately have been painful to watch. Jason said a disgusting thing about Kevin's loved ones ....Alex said If Kevin wins AFP she will kick him in ***** right on stage. I can't watch anymore.
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:31 am

Yeah, it's been getting ugly. Jason is none too bright. I think he may have fallen on his head or gotten kicked in the head once too often.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:49 pm

They didn't let us see the HOH comp but the houseguest with the broken foot won the sprinting HOH. They must have allowed her to use her scooter. I know several were going to throw it to her if she played so she could put up Alex and Jason. Or maybe they all false started or something. She thanked everyone for screwing up.

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Family10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:37 pm

Major LOL. They re-use so many of the same challenges year after year, it really is a shame they can't integrate some new ones.
Keeping Christmas out of HOH comps and in comps also messed with things.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:24 pm

This season is such a joke.

I read the speculation elsewhere that evidently everyone false started the comp to give Christmas the HOH. And, they are speculating that production might have suspected this so this is why did not show it on feeds. That way they can figure out how they want to edit it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am

Why in the world would Alex throw the competition to Christmas? That would not make any sense at all. Not only that, it would be a stupid thing to do.

But, if Alex did that, then I think that chances are very good that it will either be her or Jason who get sent to the jury house next.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:53 am

For all her tough chick talk, Alex is a terrible game player, who happens to be pretty good at comps with a terrible social game.

As predictable and frustrating as this season is, to me, it's somewhat fascinating too. Paul can get these people to do anything. He convinced Alex and Jason to throw the HOH to Christmas so she can take the shot at Kevin, who he has been rallying everyone in the house against for a couple week. Everyone but JaAlex know that the real plan is to hopefully take Jason out, with Alex as the backup.

Pauls plan for last night was for Cmas to win HOH (or Josh if she couldn't compete). Everyone was to wait until Kevin was eliminated and then Raven, Alex, Jason were to drop/eliminate themselves. Then Paul and Josh would follow. It sounds like that's exactly what happened. One by one (or maybe a couple) they false started until only Cmas was left. She, for some reason, was allowed to hop (not scooter) the course. Didn't matter though because a complete leg was never completed. SMH at these people.

Everyone in the house thinks they're safe right now so it's doubtful that anyone will try the Tree of Temptation today (last chance to use it). Then Cmas will put up Jason and Alex later this afternoon. They'll either explode or be fine with it because they think Kevin will be back doored. laugh out loud Meanwhile, Paul is the go between of the different groups and his hands are clean as a whistle.

If you're interested, Pauls plan moving forward as told to live feeders is.. Josh (or Raven) to win next HOH and eliminate the remaining JaAlex. Then Raven to be evicted. That leaves Kevin, Christmas, Josh and Paul. Paul has decided he will win the F4 HOH and POV and, at this point, plans to take Josh and Cmas to F3. Whereby he and Josh will be the two playing in part three HOH (chances are Cmas won't be able to compete in either part one or two). He thinks he'd smoked Josh in part three to make it to final two. He has yet to tell us who he'd take with him but should be able to beat either one of them.

That's his plan...for now. However, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he cuts either Cmas or Josh at some point before F3 since they are a pair and I think he must know that they would take each other over him, if given the opportunity. That would make either Kevin or Raven the alternate in F3.

(sorry for the long post) (I hate long posts)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:16 am

@lipsis Thanks for the recap and thoughts. Much appreciated. I like Paul's plan. I am disgusted with JAlex. I will leave it at that. Jason is one of the more pathetic cast IMO in a long time. I try to like him and can't.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:21 am

Thanks @lipsis. I haven't been watching the last couple of weeks. I have them all on my PVR, but I'm not sure if I will even bother to watch. They are all sheep just following Paul and have no real game. I'm so tired of it. I haven't really been watching since part way through Frankie Grande's season. This season is the most I have watched since then and it's still the same. They cast the same types of people every season. I can see that they are pushing and manipulating things from behind the scenes for their favourites and it just leaves a bad taste and makes me lose interest.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+13
timfan
TrishB
rc49ers
whit90
KK4