SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:45 pm

Sprite wrote:
Lost17 wrote:Watching the reveal now, some interesting personalities...looking forward to how Kevin interacts in there, he amused me.

He looks like Robert Herjavec. I hope he doesn't go OTT because he is the oldest contestant and is trying to fit in with the young ones.
He does look like him! Can't remember exactly but his deadpan 'yeah, we'll see' when asked if he's excited going into the house. rofl

Was it Alex who didn't recognize Jeff, really?

lipsis, your 'and there's Kevin' Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698 I'm hoping Kevin stays awhile. I'm thinking Josh might go first. I only got to see about 1/2 the cast reveal, hope to see the rest if they get uploaded somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:57 pm

Matthew gives off a Jeff S vibe to me. Kevin does look like Robert H

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:02 pm

And Cody from Dallas reminds me of BB18's Corey from Dallas.

I thought it was funny that Alex didn't recognize Big Jeff.

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Family10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:43 pm

Wow a 55 year old! Is he the oldest contestant that's been on? I haven't watched since Jeff & Jordan season & now that I have DVR will probably watch! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:25 am

Nah, that old coot, Jerry from BB 10, was the oldest. I think he was about 70 at the time. Also on the season was Renny, who was about 60.

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Family10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:00 am

Renny and her outfits. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:37 pm

For those who didn't see the cast reveal, Josh on youtube posted them.
Link

I'll be waiting for Cody and Elena to cry. Never thought about 'counting' my tears-which Elena did. hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:28 pm

This season's twist is Summer of Temptation

I guess that like a Pandora's Box type offer all season long. For every temptation there is a consequence.

Also, the house pics are out and it looks AMAZING!!

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Image65
Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Image66

View All Pics Here

Or... just let Julie show it to you

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:22 pm

I like that dark yellow room. Relaxing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:48 pm

Goodbye Battle of the Block (hooray) and hello Den of Temptation

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-19-twist-temptation/amp/

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:03 pm

I see Cody and one of the girls in a showmance imo laugh out loud.
Corey from last year tweeted that he is friends with Elena

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:24 pm

Saw a tweet last night that someone's TV guide said there would be an eviction on Thursday night. I checked my online guide and mine says the same thing. If true, one of the hamsters isn't making the live feeds. It's also possible that the Thursday description is standard for Big Brother on that day.

Also, there's been a rumor that another houseguest is "on hold" waiting to enter. A vet? Part of the temptation twist? Who knows? Guess we'll see in six days. #sixmoresleeps

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+13
timfan
TrishB
rc49ers
whit90
KK4