SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:48 pm

I agree. But in the end, I would think he would want 50K over nothing. He can't be that stupid. LOL Maybe he can. Ego is ego.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:12 pm

And that's a wrap. Two hour finale starts at 8/7c tonight. It seems both Josh and Paul plan to take each other so one of them leaves the house half a million dollars richer. The other, a not too shabby fifty grand.

After their morning group hug today the final three said thank you and goodbye to the feeders as the live feeds closed out on another season of Big Brother.

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Image25
Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Image26
My screenshots

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Family10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:44 pm

Well, then Josh will more than likely end up with the $50,000 prize, but how many jury votes (if any) do you think he will get?  I think most of the jury will vote for Paul, especially the way that Josh acted at the beginning of the game.  The people on the jury probably won't give Josh any credit for getting all the way to the end, since Paul basically "backstabbed" nearly every one of them and ended up using them to further his game.  I think that the general consensus will be that both Josh and Christmas were unknowingly Paul's pawns in the game, and they will award Paul the half million dollar prize.  And they won't be wrong about Paul.

I highly doubt that Cody will be voting for Josh to win the money.  And I think that Cody will win the $25,000 as AFP.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:01 pm

IDK. Paul had to use each and every player that got eliminated as a shield in order to further himself in the game. While that is savvy and kept him from bloodying himself, it also, allowed Josh to to be out there and be the guy who was super annoying and stirring the pot, yet Josh made it to the end, too. So kudos to Josh. If I were on that jury-my vote would be for Josh. Paul may have been the Queen in this game of chess, but Josh was surely an active force.
I hope Christmas gets the 25K.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:49 pm

According to online polls, it looks like Cody will get AFP. Kinda sucks since he had no game bit, then again, neither did many of them.

Despite the rumors of the extremely bitter jury towards Paul, I find it hard to believe that the majority of them won't vote for him over Josh. I'd be really happy if they voted for Josh though. I hope it's at least close. Either way at least Josh gets money

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Family10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:58 pm

lipsis wrote:According to online polls, it looks like Cody will get AFP. Kinda sucks since he had no game bit, then again, neither did many of them.

Despite the rumors of the extremely bitter jury towards Paul, I find it hard to believe that the majority of them won't vote for him over Josh. I'd be really happy if they voted for Josh though. I hope it's at least close. Either way at least Josh gets money

Yes, I based my prediction that Cody would win AFP on the poll that I saw.  But, even though I don't watch the live feeds, I did read that this cast had some very unlikable people in it this year, based on what they did and said during live feeds.  So, do you think that that might have played into why Cody "could" possibly win the AFP?  I guess that Christmas could still have a chance too, depending on when the cutoff for voting was.  I am sure that she could really use the $25,000 - especially after breaking her foot on the show.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:44 pm

Wouldn't be surprised if Paul comes in 2nd again! laugh out loud Will be okay with either of Paul or Josh winning. Obviously we know Cody won't be voting for Paul!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:57 pm

So happy for Josh. Banging pots and pans all the way!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:12 pm

That was ah-maz-ing!!! WTG Meatball. So happy for him. Thanks bitter jury.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:19 pm

Even though I haven't seen it yet not surprised he's the winner! Congrats Josh!! Meatballs for everyone!

Did he cry when Julie announced he won? laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:16 am

Meatballs for everyone! rofl

Of course he cried. He's a meatball. He's probably still crying. laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:19 am

@Linds911

Do meatballs bounce?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+13
timfan
TrishB
rc49ers
whit90
KK4