SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:02 pm

Wonder how long they'll actually keep these twists going? Be fun to see the consequences of their actions.

Ika from BBCA interviewed short segments of the cast for ET Canada.
Source

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:18 pm

Happy BB19 Premiere Day!!! We've got two hours tonight and one hour tomorrow night. After which the feeds come up.

The house guests have been inside for about a week. We already have our first conspiracy theory. They've done their swimsuit photos that are a staple every season. It's been noticed that all of the cast is in the same sunlight except for one, Cameron. His picture is darker. Could he have been an early boot and had his picture taken at a different time? That's what they did for Jodi on BB14 when she was kicked off night one. We'll find out soon, I guess.

Swimsuit Photos Here

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Family10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:52 pm

@lipsis thanks for the update and the link. Looking forward to catching up in this thread!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:18 pm

Cheat sheet for the premiere courtesy of Big Brother Gossip (@bbgossip)

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Img_0318

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Family10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:19 pm

Added this to my DVR list. Dodgers are on TV the next two nights so looking forward to reading here and catching up!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:34 am

Oh man! So much has happened already.

So long Cameron.
Hello Paul. (Ugh)
Josh is an idiotic moron.
Congrats on HOH to Cody
And congrats on the showmance with Jessica
Matt and Raven are chummy
Ramses has a curse that is unknown (probably from the temptation)
And Jillian & Alex are now on the block because
MEGAN SELF-EVICTED!!!

Welcome to BB19

Last edited by lipsis on Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:52 am

Trying to put the Megan thing together. Sounds like she was telling pretty bad lies about Jessica, I think. She got called out in front of the whole house. After a two hour DR session, she walked. That's terrible.

Meanwhile, super fan Cameron is gone and would have done anything to stay. Sad.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:27 am

@lipsis Thanks for the info. I have the episodes on PVR and hope to watch tomorrow. I never understand why they start lying so early. They just get themselves all tangled up in a web of lies when usually, it's totally unnecessary. All in the name of good tv...which it rarely turns out to be and typically wrecks any chance of them winning the game. :headbanging

It will be interesting if I can manage to watch the whole season. The last couple of years I just couldn't stomach the idiocy after a few weeks. IMO their casting has been horrible. More and more players just being outrageous for the sake of more air time.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:25 am

Did you get that from the feeds about Meagan? That is such a shame to be that thin skinned when so many want to get that key and get in and then she blows it. SMH

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:37 am

Yes, feeds came up after the show ended here on the west coast. First thing we see is Jessica and Cody snuggled in the HOH bed talking to a veryclose on the couch Matt and Raven. J/C later kissed so that confirmed that couple.

I went to bed but this I read at that Megan apparently lied to someone that Jessica said something racist about Alex. When Alex found out she confronted Jessica only to find out it wasn't true and then Megan was called out in front of the house. I guess by then Megan knew her game was over so she walked. I hate quitters. Especially when poor Cameron wanted to be there so bad and basically evicted by luck if the draw.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:17 pm

I just don't understand that mentality. Why lie so early? Why imply someone is a racist? That is really nasty. It's bad enough when they lie about stupid sh*t, but that is attacking a person's character and totally unnecessary, not to mention millions of people are watching who know you are lying and are an a**hole. Ridiculous.

@lipsis Thanks for the cheat sheet. I've sent GA a banner with everyone on it.

So I'm going to be entering an online pool and I'm trying to figure out a team. Who do you all like at this point? Anyone who you would recommend for my team? Anyone who you think I should definitely not pick? I won a pool for the first time last season for Survivor, but that is the one I do the best in. Unfortunately, I typically suck when it comes to the BB pool. I don't know why since it is basically Survivor in a house. I'm halfway through the first episode and I'm really liking Mark, Matt and Cody. Any suggestions or insights would be welcome, particularly if any of you are watching the live feeds.

Last edited by Sprite on Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:45 pm

@Sprite thanks so much. Can't wait to see your banner. Let me think on my faves and do some errands and I'll get back to you.

Paul won the temptation of three weeks of safety. He isn't telling anyone unless he has to. Ramses got the consequence. The details of which have yet to be revealed.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+13
timfan
TrishB
rc49ers
whit90
KK4