SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 48 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realitytv -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:50 pm

Episode 9 discussions here. FSD Part 1 8pm-9pm Eastern I hour. March 6 FSD Part 2 & WTA

All other epi threads here

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

realitytv -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:13 pm

I think it sucks that we don't have any way to sleuth this episode as they haven't shown anyone but Rachel's part in this episode and the description in TV Guide was so generic, it didn't even describe the dates they get. Has there been any information on the dates here? Thanks!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

realitytv -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:18 pm

SCs limited as they are, are up: SC No Discussion Thread
Hopefully we get some midweek previews that give us something to work with. realitytv -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2292733854
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:22 pm

@Ladybug82 Thanks! A couple of things I noticed. He has a coat on in one of those caps, plus the heli is red? Wasn't it white? I will bring them over to the s/cap thread in a few minutes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:34 pm

atem wrote:I think it sucks that we don't have any way to sleuth this episode as they haven't shown anyone but Rachel's part in this episode and the description in TV Guide was so generic, it didn't even describe the dates they get.  Has there been any information on the dates here?  Thanks!

We've seen Rachel as the spoiled in F3 since beginning of season - do you think they knew before season started that they will spoil Rachel before she leaves? Was TPTB waiting for the go signal to announce it? They sure are keeping a close lid to the finale. I wonder if something is different F3-F1 epis? So 1 hour next week - there's the talk between Nick and Andi, then the RC - that could be 20-30 mins of the show. They probably will have time to show 1 FS - possibly Vanessa to resolve their conflict?

Rachel's and Raven's dates may be on March 6 (first hour), Rachel exits and then will walk into the WTA (second hour). Do we have the TV schedule yet for 3/13? is it 2 or 3 hours?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:38 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
atem wrote:I think it sucks that we don't have any way to sleuth this episode as they haven't shown anyone but Rachel's part in this episode and the description in TV Guide was so generic, it didn't even describe the dates they get.  Has there been any information on the dates here?  Thanks!

We've seen Rachel as the spoiled in F3 since beginning of season - do you think they knew before season started that they will spoil Rachel before she leaves?  Was TPTB waiting for the go signal to announce it?  They sure are keeping a close lid to the finale.  I wonder if something is different F3-F1 epis?  So 1 hour next week - there's the talk between Nick and Andi, then the RC - that could be 20-30 mins of the show.  They probably will have time to show 1 FS - possibly Vanessa to resolve their conflict?

Rachel's and Raven's dates may be on March 6 (first hour), Rachel exits and then will walk into the WTA (second hour).  Do we have the TV schedule yet for 3/13? is it 2 or 3 hours?

I don't get the edit this season at all.  I would think the shock of Rachel being let go at F3 and being the next Bachelorette would be a bigger splash than doing it early.

I'm guessing it had to do with the lack of minorities signing up.  

A whole hour for Andi and getting to the F3?  I sure hope not!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:48 pm

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:59 pm

^ if the Andi/Nick chat goes on for an hour...well, I'll finally quit this show. I can't handle that much time of them. Or her, more precisely.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:13 pm

I give it 10 minutes--at most the span between two commercials.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:39 pm

@Kasha

Did you see this?

Seabear wrote:We finally get to see Lapland, Finland...a place I have always wanted to go and TPTB cut the episode down to a 1 hour airing on 2/27 and the second hour airing on 3/6....so annoying with all this TBC on almost every episode. Then instead of showing us Finland in the 1st hr....they waste a bunch of time showing Andi instead. Ugh Ugh Ugh. The choppiness of the edit is horrible this season because it damages the storyline. The only episode I have truly enjoyed was the HTD's because we actually had a real glimpse of the families. I hope the editing team gets fired and they get someone new. I want to see Lapland and real conversations...not TBC and fake Andi drama.:headbanging
JMO

What does that mean?  They take a 1/2 hour with Andi and a 1/2 hour making up his mind or what?

Wait a minute. I read on RS that ABC is starting some other show and are cutting the F3 dates to 1 hour this coming Monday?!

Last edited by atem on Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:58 pm

atem wrote:@Kasha

Did you see this?

Seabear wrote:We finally get to see Lapland, Finland...a place I have always wanted to go and TPTB cut the episode down to a 1 hour airing on 2/27 and the second hour airing on 3/6....so annoying with all this TBC on almost every episode. Then instead of showing us Finland in the 1st hr....they waste a bunch of time showing Andi instead. Ugh Ugh Ugh. The choppiness of the edit is horrible this season because it damages the storyline. The only episode I have truly enjoyed was the HTD's because we actually had a real glimpse of the families. I hope the editing team gets fired and they get someone new. I want to see Lapland and real conversations...not TBC and fake Andi drama.:headbanging
JMO

What does that mean?  They take a 1/2 hour with Andi and a 1/2 hour making up his mind or what?

Don't forget there is an RC after the Andi talk - that's going to take maybe one or two segments. So that will be in the first 30 mins of the 2/27 epi.

Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:01 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
atem wrote:@Kasha

Did you see this?

JMO

Don't forget there is an RC after the Andi talk - that's going to take maybe one or two segments.  So that will be in the first 30 mins of the 2/27 epi.

Per RS, next Monday's episode is only 1 hour and not 2 due to some show ABC is premiering.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 48 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+68
emusha
quietpal
Norcalgal
MiaHawk
pavalygurl