SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:03 pm

I don't want to hear what Andi has to say. IMO She faked her way from he doesn't even know what religion I practice to rubbing backs on the red carpet. If anything IMO Nick is the one who could give her some sound advice. Suddenly she's tweeting TB season.

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  3h3 hours ago

When your ex be like ... ummm wtf are you doing here? @viallnicholas28 #TheBachelor

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 C5MkfomWcAA6Nrk

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cila51290 Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:11 pm

Andi is another Liz. I hate when people only care about you after you're "cool" enough or have reached some sort of pedestal. Before Nick was even considered the Bachelor, Andi was busying throwing shade and writing a book. Now since he's "The Bachelor" she even accepts to come on the show and give him advice. Girl, please! I see right through you. Rolling Eyes
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:20 pm

The press release is out and it talks about the 1st date and that's it!

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2109a/  

Which of them would have a 'private secret' to share?  That's the only thing that sounds interesting. This show is something.

abc-press

The Bachelor

Nick Sweeps the Final Three Women Away for Fantasy Overnight Dates in Finland, on ABC’s ‘The Bachelor,’ Monday, February 27

Episode: 2109A
“2109A”
Alternative
Released 2/21/17

Nick Sweeps the Final Three Women Away for Fantasy Overnight Dates in Finland, on ABC’s ‘The Bachelor,’ Monday, February 27

NICK’S SEARCH FOR HIS SOUL MATE DRAWS TO A CLOSE, AS HE SWEEPS THE FINAL THREE WOMEN AWAY FOR FANTASY OVERNIGHT DATES IN SNOWY, SPECTACULAR LAPLAND, FINLAND, ON ABC’S ‘THE BACHELOR’

Andi Dorfman, Nick’s Former Bachelorette Love, Surprises Him Right Before a Rose Ceremony

“Episode 2109A” – What is Andi Dorfman doing at Nick’s hotel door? He just finished an emotional journey around the United States and Canada to visit the families of the final four women: Corinne, Rachel, Raven and Vanessa. A no-holds barred heart-to-heart conversation ensues with Andi sharing a bombshell suggestion with Nick about the fantasy suite. After a painful rose ceremony, where Nick makes the gut-wrenching decision about which woman to send home, he rejoices with the final three bachelorettes as they head to the snow-capped winter wonderland of Lapland, Finland. Who will accept an invitation to the fantasy suite? Find out on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network.

Editors’ Note: The second part of “Episode 2109” of “The Bachelor,” “Episode 2109B,” will air on Monday, March 6 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EST), to be followed by “The Bachelor: The Women Tell All” (9:00-11:00 p.m. EST).

Nick’s first date finds him with a beautiful bachelorette flying in a private helicopter over the breathtaking snow-covered landscape of Finland. He is delighted when the smitten woman shares her intimate feelings for him. But will she accept his invitation to the fantasy suite? And what will Nick think of the very private, innermost secret she reveals to him? As they watch the spectacular Northern Lights together, this could turn into the ultimate night of romance and the beginning of a beautiful relationship – or the end of the journey for one of the women.

The four remaining women are:

Corinne, 24, business owner, Miami, FL
Rachel, 31, attorney, Dallas, TX
Raven, 25, fashion boutique owner, Hoxie, AR
Vanessa, 29, special education teacher, Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “The Bachelor” is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, Elan Gale, Bennett Graebner and Nicole Woods are the executive producers. “The Bachelor” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format, with 5.1 stereo surround sound.

For more information on “The Bachelor,” please visit ABC.com.

ABC Media Relations
Cathy Rehl
(212) 456-6749
cathy.rehl@abc.com

Mitch Messinger
(818) 460-6532
mitchell.c.messinger@abc.com

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:26 pm

And here's our confirmation.  This season with the choppy edit and TBC crap sucks (IMO of course)!  no no  Rolling Eyes   Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2292733854  

Editors’ Note: The second part of “Episode 2109” of “The Bachelor,” “Episode 2109B,” will air on Monday, March 6 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EST), to be followed by “The Bachelor: The Women Tell All” (9:00-11:00 p.m. EST).

Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:39 pm

Ugh. I'm not even watching next week. My guess is that this is going to be Raven's date...

Thinking they will save Rachel for right before WTA for dramatic effect of going from great date-elimination-WTA.
And thinking that Vanessa's date will talk of some 'serious discussion' about what the future will look like given the doubts in her HTD.
Raven's 'doubts' after HTD were that she didn't share how she felt, so this description makes sense.

All to say, Andi, RC, Corrine elimination, and Raven date are not enough to motivate me to watch. I don't care about any of those things.

ETA - and I agree with everyone who has said the TBC editing of this season is a total turn off. Just awful.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:01 pm

Editing is terrible. I agree that has to be Raven's date for all the reasons @allykat mentioned. So that means the following week is combined FSD (Rachel and Vanessa's date) PLUS WTA? All crammed in 2 hours? Plus FSD elimination? Oy. I hope they lean heavily on FSD portion and less on WTA. No one ever cares what MOT/aiming for BIP contingent has to say anyway.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:04 pm

Nick’s first date finds him with a beautiful bachelorette flying in a private helicopter over the breathtaking snow-covered landscape of Finland. He is delighted when the smitten woman shares her intimate feelings for him. But will she accept his invitation to the fantasy suite? And what will Nick think of the very private, innermost secret she reveals to him? As they watch the spectacular Northern Lights together, this could turn into the ultimate night of romance and the beginning of a beautiful relationship – or the end of the journey for one of the women.

I wonder what the bolded is about especially if it's about Raven?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:09 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:

I would love if she was saving herself for marriage- gives Nick an easy out in the FS  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698 I doubt it, though.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:15 pm

sosleepy wrote:Editing is terrible. I agree that has to be Raven's date for all the reasons @allykat mentioned. So that means the following week is combined FSD (Rachel and Vanessa's date) PLUS WTA? All crammed in 2 hours?  Plus FSD elimination? Oy. I hope they lean heavily on FSD portion and less on WTA. No one ever cares what MOT/aiming for BIP contingent has to say anyway.

No, from my understanding of the press release, it's 3 hours total.  The first hour (8-9 EST) there will be 2 FSDs and hopefully an elimination.  Then the next 2 hours, (from 9-11 EST) will be the WTA.

Bringing this forward:

Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:16 pm

ReneeM wrote:LOL @ #friendshipgoals

See .. we're basically best friends... and I thought there would be no more surprises. What could possible go wrong?! #everything #thebachelor #friendshipgoals by @nickviall

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:17 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:

I would love if she was saving herself for marriage- gives Nick an easy out in the FS  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698 I doubt it, though.

It could very well be IMO. I remember her last 'like' on Twitter before she left for filming was some Sean Lowe article/post about how holding off on getting intimate till the wedding strengthened his and Cat's relationship (paraphrasing since I can't remember much laugh out loud ). JMO.

ETA: Would also make sense why he didn't dump her at F3. He would get so much hate if he let her go after revealing that. SM would be like - We always knew he was only in it for the hookups.

All JMO.

Last edited by coolangel on Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:20 pm

@Ladybug82 I'm glad you have it figure out. It's making my head spin. dizzy

So is the second part titled B considered an episode? Just tell me when my title of the epi thread is wrong. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+68
emusha
quietpal
Norcalgal
MiaHawk
pavalygurl