SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 48 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 29 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityTV -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:06 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:RS posted his spoilers for tonight and next week's episode. Raven's secret is that she's only slept with 1 guy and has never had an orgasm. Apparently this becomes a big storyline, and after they spend the night together, they heavily insinuate that they got it on and Raven is shown happily skipping around and high fiving people.

Seriously rofl dizzy
Seriously? Nick is right, you obviously do forget there is a camera or she's still got it in for the X because her heel of shoe was not good enough. She plays this game well to be so sweet or should I say there is another side to the girl who sends out Valentines to everyone but V this season, apparently. Good Lord.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

RealityTV -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:07 pm

It's ridiculous but viewers can be gullible. Not easy for the f1.

RealityTV -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:07 pm

In my opinion the only reason why she would reveal that is to humiliate her ex. what guy want to hear that he wasn't able to give his girlfriend an orgasm? And to have it shared on national tv? I'm pretty sure he is not happy right now!
I wasn't excited for tonight's episode but I think I'm going to have a good laugh!

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:08 pm

^^RS doubts it happened because apparently they played it up so much. He actually is more afraid for Raven because now every interview will be about it. no no duh

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:10 pm

RS seems pretty fond of Raven

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:10 pm

Maya wrote:In my opinion the only reason why she would reveal that is to humiliate her ex. what guy want to hear that he wasn't able to give his girlfriend an orgasm? And to have it shared on national tv? I'm pretty sure he is not happy right now!
I wasn't excited for tonight's episode but I think I'm going to have a good laugh!
Bingo! I feel the same way. Let's throw a little more smut his way. I can just hear the buzz at the diner in Hoxie, Arkansas after this airs!

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:13 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:^^RS doubts it happened because apparently they played it up so much.  He actually is more afraid for Raven because now every interview will be about it. no no duh

I don't think they did either, but why would she be over the moon happy?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:13 pm

Maya wrote:RS seems pretty fond of Raven
Of course, he does. He likes her friends who do the story telling for her even more, IMO.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:15 pm

atem wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:^^RS doubts it happened because apparently they played it up so much.  He actually is more afraid for Raven because now every interview will be about it. no no duh

I don't think they did either, but why would she be over the moon happy?

We will have to look at how it was spliced. Maybe taken from a different time for a different thing, we'll see.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:15 pm

CHO wrote:Sounds like Trista and Ryan .....

Yeah. I still remember her telling him that and she was really detailed about it! LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:26 pm

atem wrote:

Yeah.  I still remember her telling him that and she was really detailed about it!  LOL
The list I have of loves on this show is small, very small but Ryan Sutter is one of them. I can't believe I don't remember that. Maybe because it was Trista talking. I was too busy grinning at Ryan more than likely.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:29 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
atem wrote:

Yeah.  I still remember her telling him that and she was really detailed about it!  LOL
The list I have of loves on this show is small, very small but Ryan Sutter is one of them. I can't believe I don't remember that. Maybe because it was Trista talking. I was too busy grinning at Ryan more than likely.

Let's just say that people here keep thinking that past seasons were less raunchy and to me it was way more raunchy back then to me. Corrine's antics were lame compared to what you would hear from the women.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 48 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 29 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+68
emusha
quietpal
Norcalgal
MiaHawk
pavalygurl