SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityTV -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:52 am

coolangel wrote:IMO Nick genuinely cares for Corinne. It's very endearing IMO.  Smiley

IA. But like a kid sister. Except this show forces him to not just act that way with the women - it has to be more physical or romantic but it's obvious to me it wasn't there for Nick with most of the women.

If Nick was on BIP though? I totally think Nick would have only been friends with most of the women on his season and nothing more. I think that's why he thrived on BIP because for someone like him, who separates romantic interested from just friends, he was able to do that on BIP, but being the Bachelor that doesn't quite work and so he had to "try" with these women and to me it was obvious when he was "trying" and when he was not and likely he was conflicted about this himself because in any other scenario (BIP for example) he wouldn't have to do that.

That said, I give lots of credit to Nick in how he has at least tried to be the lead without leading any of the women on and not faking something that's not there with him at the expense of giving a so-called romantic show that would be fake anyway and would hurt the girls even more. I am especially impressed with how Nick lets the women go, and validates them and who they are in doing so and is very compassionate and kind, IMO. That in itself takes a lot of integrity, IMO (something which Elijah Wood said Nick has a lot of integrity). yes

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

RealityTV -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mgrissom Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:57 am

Who thinks the scene with Andi was filmed later during the editing process when they figured out that it was so obvious that Vanessa and Rachel were the only ones he was in to and they wanted to spoil Rachel early for casting purposes?

They needed that line of "or 30" to continue the thought of would he choose anyone or would anyone say yes.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:02 am

Maya wrote:
notarose wrote:Hope Raven's family didn't host a watch party.
I just laughed out loud rofl

I heard they snacked on Cheerios, Oreos and Doritos! Momma Murray sent her flowers.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:03 am

coolangel wrote:I honestly hope Nick didn't get intimate with Raven. Girl has no filter. Will probably describe the act in explicit detail on ATFR!  duh

laugh out loud Truth!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:11 am

allykat wrote:I don't even know where to start with that date, so I'll just say this...NO. Just No. to that whole date. No.

A 20 something girl who was with a guy for a few years, he was her first/only intimate partner, never gave her the big O, she never said she loved him (in 2 years!), he only said it when he was drunk, but she felt the need to beat him with a shoe when he cheated on her. If that's not enough red flags to cover the planet earth, I don't know what is.

One more thing - this episode alone convinced me the spoiler is true. The fact that he 'reacted' so differently to Raven's ILY after lecturing Vanessa...well, they are amping up the V doubt.

Omg Yes. Freaking YES to all of this!!!!

Holy crap. There was a time I thought maybe Raven could be the next Ette and give Rachel a run for her money. Nope. Big nope. Nope, nope, nope. They went with Rachel cause she literally was the only viable choice! Holy cow. Hiding her drama with V is a total given... had to clean up that image for both girls, probably.

Back to Raven. Wow. That was literally the most awkward date I can remember watching on this show. And that says something. It was like real life awkward. Please Lord Nick better not have slept with her after that.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:13 am

Maya wrote:Me looking for that chemistry between Raven and Nick :detective
It must be there because people on SM keep commwnting how romantic that date was!

OMG are they really??? Such high standards lolol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:19 am

I agree with all of you. There was zero chemistry there. I pray he didn't sleep with her. She was talking like it was a given.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:27 am

Notarose love reading your comments. So entertaining   RealityTV -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 1f602  RealityTV -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 1f602  RealityTV -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 1f602

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:32 am

Wish I could hear his thoughts
https://instagram.com/p/BRCgYJWAeQ1/

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:38 am

nutty1 wrote:I agree with all of you. There was zero chemistry there. I pray he didn't sleep with her. She was talking like it was a given.

I found that a bit presumptuous, tbh. I know sex at the FS is implied, but it's not guaranteed. The way she said it made it seem like they were going to do it because it was the next step according to TB rulebook... Or in this case Nick&Raven's Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Book featuring pop-out stilettos and scratch n' sniff Hoxie mud!
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:38 am

umngirl wrote: Vanessa really wants to show off her assets. Lol She moved the sides of her coat behind her to show off her goods.  

Yes, I saw that and you know what if I had the body and looks that she has, I would do so as well. giggling  She was just reminding him of some of the stuff she has to offer in case he was thinking of sending her home.  I PINKHEART her!!  I'm pretty sure there is no chance of her leaving!!! :hearts love:

Last edited by Brill on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:41 am; edited 3 times in total

RealityTV -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:40 am

RealityTV -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 17076909_1356452774417202_7265888379001110528_n
nickviall
Just a couple of kids trying not to freeze to death #thebachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+68
emusha
quietpal
Norcalgal
MiaHawk
pavalygurl